15. Bowels of Brothel

Daemon, Aelana and Rhaenyra were standing in front of some play. Play which had them as characters.

A almost decomposing viserys.

A pretty white hair Rhaenyra.

And man who was playing Aelana had a single cloth wrapped around his body, His man boobs almost out. A way to mock her dressing but she only laughed and clapped.

Currently they were making fun of Aegon and Rhaenyra fighting for the throne. Figuring out whose royal bum will sit on the iron throne.

Rhaenyra looked around and made some jab and booed them but no one listened to her and only laughed at it.

Aelana was standing there hands wrapped around her. And without turning her head at daemon said "She wanted escape for a night, daemon? why must you brought her here"

"she needs to see and feel the truth" he replied plainly, Aelana shook her head "Their wants have no consequences. Truth is they are low lives and Rhaenyra has fire breathing dragon"

He didnt replied anything but she felt daemon fingers slowly interwinding with hers. remembering how earlier he ignored and denied her hand, Aelana intertwined her fingers with his but she tightened her grip and force her nails to dug into top of daemon's hands.

so hardly that blood drew out.

Daemon winced slightly, raising their intertwined hands, he take a look at his hands and murmured "Why you must make me bleed"

Aelana simply looked up at him and smirked, "For it bring me nothing but joy" his eyes squinted; Aelana looked away from him but she felt him kissing her fingers softly.

The feeling of his haunted lips on her fingers, burning them.

She was looking toward the stage when Rhaenyra pat he shoulder and point toward the play to make sure she didnt miss it.

Aelana perked when the man dressed as her show up.

"Oh my God. Seven Hells" Aelana said out loud suddenly and laughed so hard that people looked at her worriedly but than back at the play. Everyone was laughing but not as hard as her.

She saw Rhaenyra holding her laugh beside her and she chuckled again. The man who was dressed as her had another man who was apparently dressed as Daemon 'dragon' Targaryen.

He was on his all fours and in a collar and chain like a dog.

They were talking about how Aelana Targaryen didnt need a dragon for she had daemon Targaryen 'a dragon' on his knees for her. The daemon on stage even had little red Caraxes lookalike wings.

Aelana was laughing so hard that daemon got worried that she may blow her cover. Tugging on her hand and turning her around so she could face him, Daemon bend down and speak through his teeth "Stop laughing before you caught attention"

Aelana nodded slightly, trying to control her laughter and said slowly "Okay daemon 'dragon' Targaryen" And like she was in a trance, Aelana once again broke into a maniac laugh. sighing daemon rolled his head and putting his hand on the certain blonde head, He shoved her face in his chest roughly.

For a first few second Aelana kept laughing but then she felt breathless and tap on daemon arm, motioning him to loose his strength on her but instead daemon tightened his hold and kept her head in place.

Knowing very well that once she had her breath she would once again start to laugh. But now Aelana couldn't breath and her lungs hurt. Lifting her fist she banged it on Daemon chest and finally daemon let go of her.

Lifting her head for his chest, Aelana took in a huge breath once and twice. looking up she glared at daemon who only smirked at her. She one last time hit him in his chest and stepped back.