1. Promise Fulfilled

93 AC

As of current three Targaryen children were living and growing inside Red keep; Rhaenys Targaryen, Viserys Targaryen and Daemon Targaryen.

Rhaenys Targaryen. when she was born, gods filled the coin and it didnt landed on either side but it stayed vertical. Rhaenys wasn't evil or good, just plain human.

Oldest daughter of Aemon Targaryen and supposedly heir to throne was betrothed to Corlys Velaryon. It was a match made of love and stability for Corlys was one of the richest men in the world who owns the sea. She was clever and brittle, her mind sharper than her tongue, and she didnt need a sharp sword for she rode dragon.

she was a woman living between men who think of them superior only for they had a cock between their legs. Rhaenys wouldn't even trade a single brain cell in exchange of a cock. Rhaenys every moved hold a superior motive, Rhaenys never played a losing move. But that didnt meant she was heartless. Rhaenys heart was bigger than herself, she loved unconditionally and was kind.

Rhaenys was a perfect human and men often felt threatened in her presence, though she would love to soak in their misery.

Then Their was Viserys Targaryen. when he was born, gods filled the coin and it landed on the good side. Viserys was a family man, he didnt had a single evil bone in him. He loved him family, he wasn't the type to kill for his family but rather to die for them.

After the death of his mother Viserys had took upon himself to look after his rogue brother who was only two when their mother died.

Daemon Targaryen, when he was born gods filled the coin and it never landed on the ground for daemon had order his dragon to burn that coin with its flame. All landed on the ground was molten magma.

He was chaotic and wild, there were less hours in a day and more whores that daemon fucked in a brothel. He loved the pain, the fire, the feeling of being a Targaryen and he owned it. Daemon was more snake than its Dragon.

But Daemon had never seen the loved filled gaze of their beloved mother, the way she would caressed Viserys soft hairs lulling him to sleep, the way she would hold him closer in night and slowly traced his nose.

Sometimes viserys wonder if Daemon was lucky that he was too young when Alyssa Targaryen died. For how could you miss a feeling when u haven't even experience it. Viserys would curse Daemon for being oblivious to that feeling, that love, that affection.

if only he knew.

if only Viserys knew that how Daemon did everything to feel that peace and never achieve it until that one particular day.

________________________________

It was a fine morning with birds chirping and dragons roaring. Winds rustling all the fallen leaves and dragons breathing fire, its smoke creating a ashy and misty look in the atmosphere. It was haunting beautiful.

To some it would be weird but for Westeros it was common since the days when Aegon I conquered it with his sisters/wives.

Viserys and daemon were to be in study, learning about history of their ancestors and excelling in old Valyria. They were male heirs of Targaryen's and after Aemon death everyone knew that Baelon Targaryen would be crowned but never dared to say so.

however both of the Targaryens were missing.

Daemon had once again went on his mischievous missions and before he would be found and faced their father's wrath, viserys decided to look for him.

Viserys had look for him everywhere and finally decided to look near the Weirwood tree.  Daemon would rarely go there but what wrong in checking for once.