34. Gone like wind

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

"I need Maerys."

"Bring me my Maerys"

______________________________

Last night when daemon visited Aelana room, they talked for a while, confessed their love, share their sorrow, and then daemon left her room.

He knew that she was married and Aelana was everything but disloyal. He knew that she would rather cut her own throat than lay her lips upon daemon's, not when her husband was alive, waiting for her return in kings landing. A city where she was raised, where she married and where she bore children.

It was early morning and daemon felt thirsty, sighing when he found his wine jug empty, he put on his cloak and walked out of his room to found some water. A dagger strapped into his waist and a burning candle in his hand, he was passing through the corridor which had the room, in which rhaenyra was staying along with her husband.

He paused when he saw Rhaenyra standing at the door of her room along with Rhaenys, whom was holding a letter in her hand.

Upon his arrival, the women look up and met his violet eyes. He quietly walked toward his niece and cousin, his raised squinted in frustration, "Is everything alright Cousin?" He asked rhaenys but rhaenys simply shook her head, her eyes on the letter which was in rhaenys hand.

"Let me see that" He muttered and before rhaenyra could stop him, not that she would, daemon snatched the letter out of her hand.

His brow furrowed upon seeing high Valyrian and recognizing his brother, viserys writing. Why would viserys wrote rhaenys a letter and why would it be delivered so early and why would rhaenys had rhaenyra read it.

Ignoring all the frustrated questions, daemon read the letter, written by a cousin to her older cousin, not as a king but as a worried older brother.

"Dear Rhaenys,

I wished I had attend the remembrance ceremony of laena and laenor, as I know how much it meant to House Velaryon. But my old fragile bones don't spare me moment of peace. Oh Rhaenys, how I wish I was writing this letter as a apology but the matter is much more grim that one can imagine.

Just this morning, Lord Rowan Aurelian, husband to my sweet sister Aelana, father to my dear nephews and nieces, had filed and signed the papers for Annulment saying that he was unfaithful and disloyal to my dear sister, but we both know tis no true. Rowan was a good man, he was kind hearted.

After handing me the papers, he sailed for Pentos in secret. There was a terrible storm last night, narrow sea roared as loud as Balerion roar, and unfortunately Rowan Aurelian ship didnt make it to land. I send many ship to scourge for him and Aegon on sunfyre to locate him but they found nothing. Only pieces of his ship were seen on the shore, nothing else.