15. Janeth

Aelana woke up and groaned, her head heavy and body tight. Slowly she blinked until her sight cleared but still her vision was black.

Her room was never that dark before, She tried to move but froze when she feel warm breath on the top of her head. Confused Aelana lift her head a little and almost died.

She saw the perfect pair of breast in her sight an for a second she was confused, was she dreaming about naked woman, until she turn her head up and saw another woman.

Aelana suddenly remember last night and sighed heavily, but then her eyes move down and she took a peak at the breast of said woman. she could feel her breath turning heavy at the sight of them and before she could lose it, Aelana immediately look away and out of the window.

Aelana was grateful that she was a woman or else she would be walking around with a third leg everywhere.

And seeing how less often she saw man like that she came to a conclusion that woman are more feral creatures than man but they just know how to control themselves.

It was still night time. Sun was not even on the horizon and she took a breath of relief. Sneaking into the red keep would be much easier in the night.

Aelana tried to move a little, realizing that she was basically laid on the top of Janeth body, her face was squeezed on her chest while Janeth was holding onto her, both of their legs tangled.

Aelana tried to move away calmly but Janeth eyes opened and she looked down at Aelana "hey" she whispered and Aelana couldn't help but smile back. Janeth knew what Aelana wanted so she removed her hands from Aelana waist and so Aelana sat up.

The were both still naked like the day they were born. Janeth stood up from the bed without a care and Aelana immediately wrapped the sheet around her body. Janeth was a whore so she didnt care but Aelana felt weird sitting there naked.

Janeth bend down and pick up her dress, it was a simple light purple color dress. it was actually a big piece of cloth, used with pins and knot to secure on the body.

Janeth stepped into her dress, she raised it up to her neck and shove her hand in its holes which were supposedly sleeves. she tie the knot behind her back and then ran her fingers through her fingers.

Finally she looked at Aelana.

Aelana was looking at her, still wrapped in her sheet she stood up from the bed and stood in front of Janeth. "I have to go"

Janeth keep looking at Aelana and sighing she continued "I will send the money and..."

"No"

confused at Janeth refusal, Aelana squinted her brows "No?"

"No"

Aelana keep looking at Janeth and then she raised her hand and put in on Janeth cheek who closed her eyes for a second and then open them to look at Aelana. "A whore not taking money, Janeth do you know what that means"

Janeth smiled and put her both of her hands on Aelana cheeks "Last night when your lips were on my body, for the first time I didnt feel disgusted of myself. I didnt feel like clawing out on my skin until it bleed. For the first time I felt like a human, for the first time i wasn't disassociating"

"Janeth I-" Aelana had tears in her eyes, Janeth took Aelana hand off her cheek and hold Aelana's hands in her hands.

"I saw the look in your eyes and it was unlike anything i have ever seen. It didnt told me that I was a worthless, that i wasn't a toy to be played with. so please don't give me money."

But then Janeth eyes widen all of sudden, she took a step back and her eyes lowered, it was like she remember who she was talking to and added in a small voice "If only you may let me have this night High Lady otherwise my nightly rate is 7 coins"