Coriolanus Snow (New story)

The rest of the ride was peaceful. Well as peaceful it can be.

Polo was seething, his teeth grinding against each other so hard that Alara could hear them grinding them. Nyx, well he was his usual self, without a single care in the world, and every time Alara dare to look at him, he would only smirk at her in a suggestive way.

As for the boy that was sitting next to her. The blond hair boy, who she didn't even dare to acknowledge. The boy whose existent felt cold and numbing; yet his hand on her thigh remind her that she was still alive.

That so far Capitol hasn't burned her alive or worst put her in arena with 23 other players. She was silently looking out of the small window of the vehicle, her eyes fixed upon the falling snow. Alara couldn't helped herself but mumbled out her thoughts "Beautiful".

She had said it so low that even the boy sitting next to her thought that he was hallucinating her voice. And he wouldn't deny it. Somehow he was dying to hear her voice, too bad she acted as if she mute.

But polo, he was hyper focused on Alara each breath and had heard her mumbled the words. His eyes went to the boy next to Alara, seeing how his hand was resting upon her thigh. And the worst part was that Alara wasn't disgusted by his hand, that she didn't removed his large pale hand from her thigh, and let it sit there as if it was a daily ritual for them.

Polo glared at Alara, his thoughts of her consuming him whole. He was right to call her a whore, when she rejected his kiss, because if not, then why she sat there with a strange man hand on her thigh, feeling unbothered. In his own delusional way he felt jealous.

So he asked her "WHAT?" his voice a octave higher, and so angry that every Nyx turned his head to look at him in confusion. But Alara was too focused on seeing the beauty of snow, didn't even paid any attention to him, only emotion was when a small wrinkle came onto her forehead, but that too disappear soon in the very next second.

However the boy sitting next to her, clutch his fist, ready to pounce polo for disrupting her peace. But his eyes widened when he heard her speak. He realized that the first time when he thought of hallucinating her voice, it wasn't fake, she was real, as real as his poverty.

"Snow", Alara mumbled softly.

The boy almost fall out of his seat at her comment. His mouth dry and his veins throbbing. Snow, she said snow. That was all he could think. Until Polo opened his mouth and spoke again "Snow? You meant snow is beautiful?" His eyes wandering the outside where snow was falling.

Not wanting to use her words, Alara only nodded her head. She could hear commotion behind her, where Nyx had finally reached his limits and smacked polo at the nape of his neck. Grunting and asking him to shut up before he smashed his nose, again.

However, she paid no mind to it. Her eyes widened, she look at the way the snow beautifully settled over huge building, covering everything in a haunting way.

"You like snow?" He asked,

Alara turned her head so sharp that she almost broke her neck. His deep blue eyes starring into hers as if he was waiting for some sort of answer. Snow, he asked her if she liked snow. And for the first time, Alara couldn't stop the subtle smile that came upon her face.

And she nodded her head at him gently, in a very precautious way.

"I love snow" She replied

>

>

>

>

>

THERE WILL BE DAILY UPDATES. GO READ IT.........