Hang - Over (E)

"Hold me tightly, hold properly, don't worry, we'll reach in a little while."

He was saying her something or the other, so that she doesn't fall asleep on the scooty, that he was driving, wearing her girls' helmet. She smiles still in trance.

"we'll reach in 5 minutes okay, don't sleep...don't sleep" he says hitting lightly on her knees, she giggles, then puts her arms up on his shoulder, moving them from his waist, her arms now locked around his shoulder at the joint.

"Oi Karan, you said you'll drink beer, then why didn't you take beer?" she asks leaning his face on his shoulder and breathes on his neck.

He giggles, so she also giggles.

"You know something funny happened...at first I was looking towards you, but later on I was lost, staring at you" he says and she giggles.

"Means you also loosen up a bit and enjoy...hahahaha...that's great" he says smiling and she laughs.

"Also if in future I am drinking beer at home, you won't frown and complain that 'oh god. You are drinking beer!!'...wow...it was fun, this might result in frequent coming (here)" he says

"coming" Kaira says

"Yes really, I'll keep coming to meet you" he says.

"Vomit is coming" she says "huh" he makes a shocked face and turns to look at her.

"What?" he asks

"I am going to vomit!" she yells.

"Kaira no no...Oi 5 minute...wait...oi...1 minute, I am taking left, wait wait" he says and Kaira keeps making those sounds as she's all set vomit.

"No no no no ...Kaira wait I am taking left...wait wait wait" he says giving indicator on scooty and getting at the side of the road.

~~~~~~~~~~

Karan keeps laughing and pointing at Kaira, seated at the empty bus stop, who was now rinsing her mouth.

She glares at him, closing the cap of the bottle and walks back to him, he was still laughing loud at her.

"oi, you were vomiting like crazy huh(and laughs, she sits beside him). . . you know...now I have a funny incident to share with our grandkids...your grandma, in the middle of the night, right in middle of the road, full tight drunk, was vomiting her guts out (and laughs, Kaira also starts laughing)

"Oi you are so amazing." He says praising her and laughing.

"How were you when we met in Pune?...disciplined, arrogant, no nonsense...but I like you, this way more." He says to her and she keeps staring at him.

"kaaraaaan (she says in a sing song way, he nods his head). . .thank you (she says keeping her head on his shoulder) I said I'll have wine, but I drank vodka (his smile falters)I got full tight drunk, and still you didn't told me off (he gives her a smile)and gave me my own space...that's why...thank you." He nods his head.

"Oi you are solid haan" she says suddenly lifting her head from his shoulder

"I like you (she says and he looks at her happy confused face)...I...like you. (she says again, he nods his head and looks forward) she kisses him on the cheek (he turns and looks at her surprised) I really like you yaar." She again repeats.