Ex and Why? (H)

A white honda city car comes and parks in the side of the lane, near the four ways.

The window glasses come down and Amar and Kaira are seated in the car.

Amar at driver's seat, and kaira beside him. Amar looks towards kaira, she was upset and pissed off.

Kaira removes the seat belt. "thanks", kaira says with a smile, looking towards him.

Amar nods and both sit. Looking ahead, towards the intersection of road.

After a few minutes, karan comes there running, on the intersection, kaira and amar were watching him.

He looks around for a while, and calls kaira.

In the car, kaira looks at him, and as her cell starts ringing, she gets down the car, and calls him "karan!".

Karan looks at her happily, and walks towards her, she also walks ahead. And meets him, infront of amar's car.

They both don't even come near eachother, karan starts apologizing.

"sorry sorry, I am really sorry, mujhe bahut late hogaya, maine bahut try kiya (amar also gets down from the car and comes to them)...but itna kaam tha, and sab milke kaaam mein lage the na, par aacha hua tum idhar aagayi...mujhe..(he stops when amar comes to them).

"kaira main jaun phir?" amar asks kaira.

"hi...main karan." karan forwards his hand for shaking.

"amar" amar says nodding, and shaking his hand.

"oh!...hehe...arey kya yaar, yeh tha na...phir kya tension hai" karan says, knowing that amar was there with kaira. He stands there smiling wide at them.

"TUM nahi the, isiliye isko call karke bulana pada." Kaira says looking pissed off.

"haan (karan says embarrassed)...arey haan tum pune ke ho (he says to amar)...(then he says to amar) isne bataya tha, yaad hai mujhe...chalo teeno lunch pe jaate hain...huh?" he says happily as if nothing was wrong.

Kaira looks at him in disbelieve.

"nahi...mujhe client se milne jaana hai (karan says 'oh')...and ab toh tum aagya ho na, main jaata hu" ('haan...Okay...Thankyou' karan says and they both again shake hands).

All this while, kaira keeps loking at karan.

"ruko amar...jao mat" kaira says , holding his hand, as he passes by her, kaira still looking at karan.

It was now that, kaira and karan were standing face to face, but kaira's right arm was stretched back, holding amar's hand, who was behind her, going towards his car.

Amar turns to look at her.

"kya hua?...kaira, kitna gussa ho rahi ho, maine bataya na recording chal rahi thi, mujhe nikalne nahi mila...sacchi" he explains again, being his jovial self, kaira and amar keep staring at his face.

Karan looks at them, standing like statues, then glances towards kaira's hand, that was holding amar's hand.

Understanding that kaira was really and deeply upset about this, he says in serious tone "it's okay yaar, kaam tha, nahi nikalne mila...it's not a big deal" he ends with a light laugh.