Shopping Time (H)

They were at a famous jewelry stores in Mumbai.

"Yeh, yeh...bahut mast hai...kitne grams hai?" karan asks happily to the lady attendant.

Riya comes to the mirror there, checking a neckpiece, by placing it on her neck.

Karan smiles at her, showing thumbs up and says 'ek number'.

Riya smiles happily.

Kaira and Veena were seated together, and a lady attendant was showing them various Mangalsutra designs.

"Wow, mast Hai...yeh bhi bahut sundar hai" Veena says, picking up a mangalsutra.

Kaira is looking around, worried, and isn't checking out mangalsutra.

One attendant comes with one more design and gives to Veena.

"thank you...wow dekho...sab hi kitne ache haina...koi sa ek try kar ke dekh rahi ho kya?" Veena asks kaira if should would try anyone that she might have liked.

Kaira looks at her.

"dekho na tumhe kaunsa pasand hai"

"mujhe...aap...aapko kaunsa acha lagta hia?" kaira in turn asks veena.

"arey mujhe toh sabhi pasand hain...tum choose karo na" Veena says.

"aunty yahan aao na" riya calls Veena.

Riya and Karan were standing together and riya was giggling because Karan teased her that veer wasn't able to come today, so she is actually doing shop lifting that too of gold ornaments, he feels bad for veer. Riya had slapped his arm giggling.

"huh?...aayi" Veena says and goes to riya.

"how's this?" riya asks showing her the neckpiece she was trying.

"bahut sundar hai" veena says loving the design.

"haina...mujhe bahut pasand aaya", riya says happily.

Karan was standing there only, trying some rings.

Riya and veena start checking out the rings there.

Here kaira, shifts the mirror towards her, so that she can see herself, and takes a mangalsutra to try.

Karan comes there, kaira feels awkward for a while.

Karan smiles at her and asks "may I?", asking if he can help him in trying those mangalsutras.

He goes behind her back, and takes the ends from her hand, looks in the mirror where they both could be seen from his view. Kaira moves her hairs aside, so that he can tie properly.

He ties the mangalsutra in around her neck, all the time looking at her in the mirror.

He ties the mangalsutra and leans on her shoulder after tying the mangaalsutra.

He looks at her in the mirror, both are staring at each other thru the mirror.

Karan says "kitna difference aajata haina ek mangalsutra ke wajahse (Karan smiles at her) mujhe laga tum aaogi nai...but tum aayi...ab sab confusions clear hogaye hai toh..." He says smiling at her, thru the mirror.