Epilogue I (H)

Few months after marriage.

The Malhotra family was seated together, when kaira says "tum pune tour ka kaam start karo Na (why don't you start some pune tour business?")"

Karan made a face at her. Kaira says "nahi seriously, waise bhi tumhe itni knowledge hai yahan ke jagaon ki...and tum aise batate ho Na, so proudly, sachi yeh best idea hai (no seriously, you have a lot of knowledge about pune, and the way you say, really, it's a great idea)"

Karan looks at her, his one eyebrow raised.

Kaira glares at him then turns to suraj with a sad pout.

"Haan toh sahi keh rahi kairu (oi kairu is saying correct)" suraj says quickly, just looking at her sad pout.

Karan looks at his dad shocked, while dadi and veena laugh at him.

Karan had decided to leave his Ad agency's job, as now he wanted to write only for his wife...just kidding (not really, there's this tiny little keeda in his brain, that gave that statement to him, 'abse kavita-gaane sab kaira hi kaira (that from now on, poems songs everything will be for kaira only')...he wanted to start a business and they were seated together and thinking about various business plans, when kaira came up with this idea.

What Karan thought as a joke, the whole Malhotra family was really serious about it?

Within Few months, they started Karan's Tours and Travels Company, where his cousins too helped him, in which ever way possible. It was success in few weeks time itself, as Karan was really good at it (as we saw in luv u Mumbai), later on they had to add a lot of staff, because his company was successful and in huge demand, but he first trained all the tour guides himself, and took a few troops on tour himself too.

Soon after Karan's business was setup, it was time for kaira's business.

She opted to put a boutique of her designer clothes, in Pune, and one was put up in Mumbai too, at Malhotra's insistence.

Karan, Suraj, Raj everyone invested in her business venture...Even Veer invested, and the VRK2 (their gang) decided that riya and kaira would be partners. Riya would look after Mumbai's boutique, kaira would design clothes, handle pune's boutique and travel to Mumbai every now and then, when something important crops up.

Karan had always wanted to live a happy married life, with his wife, and their families. After meeting kaira, he wanted that life with her, after a few problems here and there he was now living a happy- content life with kaira. Though they had their share of silly fights, a little serious fights, teasing sessions, and lots of love.

For example, that one evening, a month after their wedding, when they had went for dinner and Karan had teased her about something, but Kaira got so upset, that she was mad at him, and had drove away in the car, leaving him stranded. She directly drove to Hridayamardam, and complained dadi, suraj and maya about Karan. Karan too had rushed in after a few minutes, only to his dad glaring at him, his hands folded on his chest, and his dadi and mom shaking their heads disappointed. That was the moment when Karan knew, his family loved kaira more than him now...

Kaira always wanted to live an independent life, and was insecure that she won't be able to live that life once she gets married. But now she was a happily married, independent lady.