Gift (E)

Kaira smiles at him and says "you are holding my sleeves"

It's focused below, that Karan was indeed holding Kaira's shirt's sleeve, and Kaira was holding the handkerchief.

Karan hearing that gets shocked, he looks down but till then Kaira holds up the kerchief, showing him.

Everyone also notices and start giggling at Karan.

"Handkerchief is in my hand!!" Kaira says laughing, and pulls away from Karan, before he can react.

Karan goes to catch her, but till that she has ran off, up the stairs on the porch.

"Wow amazing....Mumbai Mumbai" Dadi cheers for Kaira.

Boys tease Karan what was he doing.

Rahul says teasing "Kaira was holding the handkerchief, and we were cheering for Karan, useless fellow"

Karan claps looking at Kaira.

The little girls tease's Karan and kisses Kaira on her cheeks, Kaira laughs.

Karan and Kaira keep staring at each other, smiling.

Kaira was helping in the kitchen, there was also the traditional Chulha there, she was blowing air on the sticks that were kept and were burning. She was spreading the fire on other sticks.

Dadi was volunteering her, instructing her how to do, while she herself sat there, removing tiny stones from rice.

Veena comes there and asks her, if she is able to do, as the smoke would irritate her eyes, or else she can do it.

But Dadi says "let her do it, nothing will happen."

Kaira was also enjoying working traditional way, and happily exclaimed when the fire was spread properly under the pot, and food started to boil.

All the ladies were seated, having lunch. They were seated in two rows, and all cousins and Karan too, were serving the ladies. So Rahul was serving one row, and Karan was serving another row.

Rahul was serving Shrikhand, he served more, when the little kid asked and went to keep the pack in kitchen saying "you'll be able to eat Na, you have to finish all that food."

Rahul goes to keep the Shrikhand pack and Ninad comes with tray full of glasses filled with water, and starts placing them in front of each plate.

Here Karan was serving Gulab Jamun, he was asking 'Gulab jamun?', and if the person says yes, he serves, like this he came to the end of the line where his Dadi and Kaira were seated.

Kaira was asking about different vegetables and curries that were made, and Dadi explains the vegetables and says about the vegetable Kaira never ate 'taste it once'.

"Dadi! Dadi! (yes son)... taste some Gulab jamun...at least one" Karan says her dadi.

"1 only 1" she says showing her point finger.

"Oi give her also" Dadi says Karan to serve Gulab jamun to Kaira as well.

"To her also?" Karan says playfully, and goes to serve Gulab jamun, but Kaira refuses.