Engagement, Cricket & Ex (E)

Engagement

The whole Malhotra and Bakshi family had gathered for their engagement.

Karan and Kaira were seated on a sofa, facing each other.

Karan was laughing about something, when Suraj pats his back.

"Now you are laughing, but later on...huh?" Suraj teases Karan and looks towards Kaira.

Everyone laughs at Karan, Kaira blushes, smiling.

Dadi gives Karan the ring, and who slides it into Kaira's finger, while everyone claps.

Sunanda looks towards Raj happily. Kaira looks towards Karan, Karan nods his head happily, looking towards Kaira, Karan's Mom and Dadi, happily look towards each other.

Sunanda gives Kaira the ring, Karan teases her with keeping both the hands in front of her, she keeps hitting him, whenever he pulls away his hand, Bakshi ladies laugh seeing there masti, Kaira puts ring in Karan's finger, Karan acts to be in pain, seeing that, Kaira forces the ring even when there is no place left, Karan shows off his ring to Kaira.

Kaira was looking at the engagement pics in her laptop, seated at the computer table.

"Di!!" Rashmu calls her in a low voice, she turns to look at her and ask by moving her head up "what happened?" But then turns back to the laptop to see the pics.

"Di!!" Rashmu again calls her.

"What Rashmu?" she asks staring at the laptop screen.

"DI!" Rashmi again calls, throwing the book on the bed.

"Oi!!...what?" Kaira asks still looking at the pics.

Rashmi whines and crawls across the bed, towards computer table. She comes behind Kaira and hugs her from behind. Kaira pats her hand lovingly.

"You will take my revision for economics tomorrow, okay? My paper is day after tomorrow...I had full masti the whole week, because of your engagement...and now I am screwed..." Rashmu asks Kaira, and whines about her study problems.

"Tomorrow won't be possible...tomorrow I have to go with Karan to select the final design for wedding cards."

Listening that, Rashmi removes her hands from Kaira's shoulders.

Sighs and sits on the computer table "you take my revisions every year, now that you will have a husband, you'll forget your sister?"

"Oi!" Kaira shouts making a stop-these-nonsense-look

"I'll fail in my exam!" Rashmu exclaims worried. Kaira laughs and says "nothing of that sort is going to happen...and besides that...from next year onwards, I won't be here to take your revisions...what will you do then? Huh?...you are smart Rashmu . . .you just need to concentrate more...what?" she makes Rashmi understand.

"Good that you reminded me, I need call Karan, or else I'll forget" Kaira says remembering to call Karan, and picks her cell phone to call.

Rashmu makes face, but then goes back to study.

Kaira calls Karan.