Families Meet 2.0 (E)

Hridayamardam

The Malhotra's (Karan, his Mom, Dad and Dadi) and Bakshi's (Kaira, her Mom-Dad and Rashmu) had gathered together.

Suraj was singing some song made by him, playing the harmonium simultaneously, and everyone was enjoying it. And after a first few lines , the Malhotra family joins in singing with him, Dadi does action by her hands, to the Bakshi's to join them in signing. But only Papa Bakshi and Rashmu join them, while Kaira and her Mom just sway the heads, enjoying the song.

So Dadi again does the same action to Sunanda and Kaira.

Suraj continues the song further, Kaira and Karan keep sharing shy glances towards each other...okay, Karan was shamelessly staring at her and she was shy, glancing towards him once in a while.

Kaira looks towards her Papa, who happily wiggles his eyebrows, pointing towards Suraj, implying that wasn't, he right? That she has got a special kind of father in law. She smiles, and looks down, feeling shy.

Again on chorus line everyone joins him like before, but this time Kaira too sings along. Karan and Kaira keep sharing glances towards each other.

Sunanda is worried seeing Kaira sing along with everyone, and glances towards her husband, but Papa Bakshi is also happily singing, so she keeps quiet.

Dadi and Veena get happy seeing Kaira singing along.

As the song ends, everyone claps.

"Waah, waah, waah, wahh... you play the harmonium so beautifully Mr. Malhotra...and your song?...oh ho amazing." Papa Bakshi praises Papa Malhotra who nods his head and bends his forward with his hand on heart, accepting the praises.

"Kaira, such a sweet voice you have" Veena praises, "thank you" Kaira replies with a shy smile.

"Haan. I mean...Kaira suddenly started singing..." Sunanda says awkwardly, feeling embarrassed. Papa Bakshi smiles looking at Kaira.

"Yeah, what's wrong in that?...she sings so well" Veena says, seeing Sunanda get so embarrassed.

"No but...We came here for the first time at your place...and she..." Sunanda tries to reason her awkwardness about Kaira singing with them.

"Yes but she came here for the first time and sang...this is such a good thing" Suraj says, and everyone agrees.

" you know, mrs.bakshi...in our house, we don't have any restrictions, okay?...our home has tension free, freedom like atmosphere... and due to such an environment only, happiness stays in the house (everyone nods their heads agreeing to his words)..." Suraj says, dismissing Sunanda's awkwardness about Kaira singing along with them.

"Kaira, you are a perfect fit in our family..." Suraj says to Kaira ,and she smiles feeling shy, then looks at Karan, who raises his eyebrow, and teases her with a smirk.

"What say mom?"(Suraj asks his Mom)

"yes... we wanted a girl like her only (Malhotra's agree to her words), who would mix up in our family...and mainly, she would live with us, as if she knows us since eternity, and gets along with us, without any issues, what else do we want..." Dadi says.