Mission 'Kaira' (H)

Hridayamardam

Suraj was seated on the sofa, with his harmonium and a beer glass placed on top of it. He was playing harmonium and singing some life inspiring song,composed by himself.

He was singing and in between during music patch, he was sipping on his beer, enjoying by himself.

Karan comes home, his head down, sad, he flungs his bag on the coffee table, and sits on the other sofa, that was near the door.

Suraj notices him when he was shaking his head while humming the tune, he sees him leaned on his knees depressed, so he starts playing slow tunes on the harmonium and starts singing "dukhi mann mere, suno mera kehna...darararara" he continues, but karan doesn't spare him a glance, and keeps looking down.

So he again sings the line, that when karan reacts.

"papa aap kya kar rahe ho?" he asks turning to look at his dad, he says in a sad tone.

Suraj laughs and says "arey tumhara jo yeh sad mood haina, usko main background music de raha hu...aur ek suno"

Karan looks at him with a are-you-seriously-doing-that wala poker face.

"tum itna jo...darararaa..(karan sighs and gives a small smile,shaking his head, he again looks down sad for a moment)... Suraj continues some more.

Karan laughs lightly and looks towards his dad.

Bakshi's House

Kaira was seated on the bench, on the terrace, and Girija was standing by the railings.

"tum bahut ghaayi kar rahi ho, aisa nahi lagta tumhe kairu?" girija says, looking ahead of her.

Kaira was looking down, in some thoughts.

Girija then looks towards her asks "tumhe Amar se shaadi karni hai kya?"

Kaira still doesn't say anything, she just sits like some mannequin.

Girija agains asks "tumhe karan se shaadi nahi karni hai kya?"

Finally kaira looks towards her mouse and says "main time maang ke aayi hu mouse...atleast ab yeh ek option toh hai mere paas (she says looking down), but ek baar shaadi hogayi toh main kya karungi? (she says looking at her mouse)"

Girija tries to something, but doesn't say anything. Kaira continues

"dusra option nahi hai, bolke main kya zabardasti uske saath rahu? its one life mouse, then why should I rush in to chose my life partner? (girija just stares at her)...huh?...main kuch galat kar rahi hu kya? (then she laughs mockingly and continues) jab gaddhe mein kudna hai hi, toh main jiss gaddhe ko jaanti hu, uss gaddhe mein kudti hu na...phir amar ko mana kar ke main kaunsa teer maar rahi hu. (referring that, if this is what happens at the end, it would be better if she marries amar, atleast she knows him well.)"

Hridayamardam

Karan and Suraj were seated in the veranda

"hum thoda wait kartte hain! (karan murmurs...Suraj questions..huh?, but karan continues murmuring) humhe break lena chahiye, mujhe kuch sochna hai..."