Wedding Preparations & Insecurities (H)

Bakshi house

Rashmi brings juice for all the ladies who had gathered to discuss about the wedding preparations.

Sunanda, girija, kavita and kavita's sister were there.

"aap na sabse pehle har cheez ka list banate jao" kavita's sis sunita says to sunanda.

That when Rashmi gives them juice.

"juice kaunsa rakhna hai menu iss baat pe bhi jhagade ho chuke hain kai shaddiyon mein" kavita says passing a glass to girija and sharing her experience at some wedding.

"arey non veg khaane wala damad mila hai, yeh sabse best hogaya hai" girija says happily.

"haan yeh toh sahi hai" sunita says and then says to sunanda "chai kaunsi, juice kaunsa, cocktail mocktail kya...sab pehle hi puch lo unko, badmein ke liye tension nahi chahiye".

Kaira leans from the door of her room, listening to their talks and smiling.

Hridayamardam

Dadi was talking on the phone

"haan haan. Sab aagaye hain yahan...phir kya karan ki shaddi hai...koi choti baat hai kya."

Karan was seated with a few of his relatives.

"aye mom, khichdi ekdum mast hai" karan shouts, as his mom was in kitchen.

Everyone was discussing with eachother, some where preparing list, karan himself was seated with pen and paper, making some lists.

"woh sab chodo, and sabse pehle hall book hua hai kya?, warna sab hojata hai and hall ek rehjata hai, phir bahut gadbad hoti hai" karan's cousin Rahul says and everyone agrees to him.

Bakshi house.

" gadbad kitni hoti hai, arey last time, mere cousin ke ladki ke shaddi mein, usne sabko ek jaisi saree di...ab humhe kya pata tha, humsab uske ghar ke function mein, uski di hui saree hi pehenke gaye (girija starts laughing)...kaise dikh rahe the baba...woh...woh catering ki ladies hoti haina sab same saree mein, waise dikh rahe the(everyone laughs)...isliye keh rahi hu nanda, saree dete time dhyaan rakhna!" kavita shares her experience of bad gifting ideas.

Everyone start laughing at that, kaira too was seated on the handrest of the sofa, beside her badi mummy. Her cell starts buzzing with a call. She goes away to get the call.

"theek hai toh decided, tumlog ka pune trip hogaya ke saree shopping ke liye jaane ka hai" girija declares, clapping after the declaration and still giggling, thinkning about the same sarees wala anecdote.

Kaira goes to her, and lies in the bed, receiving the call "hi" she says smiling.

"hello...sunayi de raha hai kya?" karan asks sipping coffee from his mug, he was also in the veranda of his house, while his family was loudly discussing about various preparations .

"baapp re...tumhe sunayi de raha hai kya?...kitna awaaj hai tumhare yahan....kya kisi rally mein gaye hue ho?" Kaira asks him.

"hmm...rally hi hai, humare ghar pe (he says turning behind, to look at them)....kal shaddi ke baaremein bata diya na...toh sab aaye hain, excited, sab decide karne,kaam karwane." He replies to her.