Farmhouse Trip (H)

Farmhouse is in Pune only.

Next morning everyone wishes Kaira.

Karan wasn't there, because he and Veer had gone to crash at Veer's place.

Karan and kaira leave for Pune, and from Pune, they go by Karan's scooty, and this time also karan wasn't wearing a helmet.

They stop on a hill like place,where a big banayan tree was there.

Kaira was standing below it, looking towards the other hills.

Karan comes from the other side of the tree, and is staring at her mesmerized.

Kaira also looks towards him, sensing his gaze on her, and frowns.

They stare at each other for a while, one standing on right side of the tree, and other standing on the left side. They keep glancing towards eachother once in a while.

Kaira looks at him confused, then loks away, karan smiles at her.

They continue there journey from there.

Later they cross a pond, and kaira, insisits to stop.

She was seated on a rock, in the pond, and was playing with water, splashing it over herself, giggling.

Karan was seated on a huge rock near pond, and was staring at her, smiling at her antics.

After sometime she comes out the pond, half the skirt was wet, below, the knees. She is about to step on to the rocky patch around the pond, when karan walks upto her.

"Happy Birthday" he says, extending his hand, for handshake.

"oh...tumhe yaad hai?...thank you" kaira says ,and shakes hand with him.

"welcome" he says smiling.

"bola nahi tumhe mujhe kal" kaira says, asking why he didn't say that he remembers yesterday itself.

"usmein bolne ka kya hai?...sab bol ke dikhana nahi hota hai...kuch cheezein sirf karni chahiye" he says and giggles

She smiles at him,nodding hr head, happily, her eyes squinted due to sun.

Karan gets a box out his jackets pocket, and extends it to her.

Kaira looks at the box,surprised.

"for you" karan says, moving the box towards her, encouraging her to take it.

Kaira smiles and takes the box, and opens it.

Inside the box, sat a chain and 'K' pendant.