Family Meeting I (H)

Bakshi house

Both the families were seated on the dining table and laughing.

Kaira at one end of the table, karan's mom to her left, her mom to her right.

Karan sat right across her, with his dad on his right and kaira's dad to his left. Rashmu was standing behind her mom.

"acha hua aapne wapas call kiya...warna humlog wahan pune mein wait karte baith te and aap log mumbai mein wait kar rahe rehte." Suraj Malhotra says laughing at that call incident.

"dekha... maine bola tha ki nai?" sunanda says to raj, he nods.

"sorry haan par aapka khaane ka day miss hogyaa" raj says to mr.malhotra, while karan looks across from kaira's dad to his dad.

"haaan!...Sunday matlab ki..." he starts to explain but Veena interrupts him "Sunny", he keeps looking at her confused

"..aur apko milna bhi zaroori tha na" he changes his sentence.

Karan looks around at everyone, then rests his face on his palm, and signals by moving his hands for kaira to look at him, when she looks at him, he appreciates her by moving his eyebrows...ankhon ke ishaare.

Kaira smiles and glares at him.

"abhi last week maine isko kahan, ki kaira koi acha sa photo dikhao toh(Veena says talking about karan, karan also looks towards kaira's parents and smiles then looks at kaira, who quickly lowers her gaze)...toh isne!...FB par uska koi toh bachpan ka photo dikhaya (Suraj starts laughing loudly at that, karan shies looking down) haan, choti Rashmi bhi thi usmein.

"oh baba woh (kaira and karan are looking towards each other, but kaira again looks away) woh toh Rashmi ke school ka pehla din!...kaira(kaira looks towards her mom)...woh pic lagaya hai dp mein. And she laughs

"mom" kaira whines blushing.

"and isne bhi kya wohi photo dikhana chahiye kya?...itna pagal haina yeh ladka" maya says about karan, now it was karan's turn to be embarrassed , so he gives a big awkward wala smile. But then continues with ishaaron hi isharon mein baatein with his Mumbai.

"and sabse pehle,iske taraf se I am really sorry (both the papa's look confused towards him, and he looks shocked towards his mom and then towards the papas) arey uss din, Pune mein saara din, bechari ko dhoop mein ghumaya usne, ghar le jaate toh kuch bigadta tha kya?" (karan keeps mum, and sits with his face balanced on the palm, looking away..acting to look away, just trying to get kaira's attention) infact, khudki pehchaan chupayi woh alag, kya bola tha?...main MR hu."

Kaira frowns listening to that and looks up at him, he wiggles his eyesbrow at her.

"yeh bhi kuch kkum nahi hai, isne bhi kum nahi pareshan kiya hai karan ko...matlab ek dum jaise ko taisa mila hai" sunanda says and laughs, raj looks at her shocked, mr and mrs.malhotra glance at eachother and join her in laughing.

Apne Mumbai - pune toh isharon mein baat karne mein mast the.

Suraj looks towards his son, and finds him doing ishares to kaira, and kaira glaring back at him.

"kya? score kya hua hai?" indoo asks karan, karan says "huh?" and looks towards him confused.

Sunny shakes his head as if asking what, towards him, then continues by nodding towards kaira and says "dumb charades khel rahe ho na"