Shaadi Cancel (H)

There stood infront of him, the whole Bakshi family.

Raj and Sunanda stood in the front. And rest of the family behind them.

It so happened that, when karan came to meet kaira, the Bakshi family also came right after him, but they stopped in the courtyard only, listening them argue with each other.

Veer comes from behind the family, and goes to karan, he pats karans's shoulder and is about to go, to talk to kaira, but karan holds his arm and stops him, shaking his head in 'no'.

Raghuvendra moves ahead angrily, to go and talk to kaira, but his son Krish and Kavita stop him as it would be more appropriate if only Raj handled this matter.

Raghuvendra sighs loudly, upset, and sits on the stairs shocked. Raghuvendra was a strict man, he always was. But after Krish when, he didn't had any daugthers, and Kaira was born, he was in heaven, lil kaira had her strict uncle twisted around her lil fingers.

Even though his strict nature was famous all through their families and realatives, he had never yelled at or scolded kaira, and he felt, this was most needed right now. He was disheartened that his lil kaira was doing such a huge mistake.

Raj looks at Karan, then calls out for Kaira, 'kaira!', he wasn't angry, he didn't find any need to be angry on anyone or about anything.

Hearing Raj's voice, first Girija rushed to the door, and seeing the whole family gathered there, and Karan still standing there, Girija quickly signaled Kaira to come out.

Kaira rushed out, with Riya right behind her, and stopped on the stairs, shocked and worried.veer also goes to stand beside them, at the end of steps, glaring at them, but doesn't say anything to kaira.

Raj looks towards Kaira, who quickly casts her eyes down. Then raj looks towards Karan and says "Karan main meri beti..."(he continues saying, and joins his hands in front of karan, for apologizing)

But Karan holds his joined hands and interrupts him "papa kya hai yeh...kya kar rahe hian aap yeh...papa plz aap mujhse maafi mat mangiye...kyunki (he looks towards sunanda, then back at raj) jo kuch bhi hua hai usmein aapki ko galati nahi hai" karan says smiling sadly, kaira looks down.

Sunanda says "galti humari nahi hai (karan looks towards her), par humari beti ki toh hai(she says glancing towards kaira and crying)" kaira looks at them,sadly.

Karan says "nahi uski bhi nahi hai mom sachi (then looking at raj he continues) sachmein, woh mujhe keh rahi thi papa (kaira looks at him)...usne mujhe bahut baar kaha tha ki 'humhe yeh shaadi nhai karni chahiye','humhe rukna chahiye' matlab... maine jab shaadi ke liye haan kaha tha, tab jaise tum the, waise tum ab nahi ho...and jaise tum abhi ho, waise ko maine pasand nahi kiya tha (he says glancing towards sunanda, who was shocked, looking at kaira) usne kaha tha (then giving a sad smile he continues) but main apna over confident hi tha (kaira looks down)...mujhe sachmein laga tha papa, ki main usko wapas apne pass le aaunga (kaira looks up at him, girija also starts sobbing behind kaira), mujhe sachmein laga tha mom... ki main sab theek kardunga (he says looking towards sunanda)...rishtey upar (he says pointing up) bandh ke sate hain aisa bolte hian...mujhe bhi aisa lagta tha, but humari gaanth kahan khul gayi pata hi nahi chala mujhe papa (sunanda looks up at him, while raj was looking at him only since beginning, here riya glances towards kaira)" karan tries to smile and giggle forcefully, but fails and starts looking down.