Pune Time (E)

Bakshi house.

It was night time.

Kaira was packing a sack bag, Rashmu was fidgeting in Kaira's wallet, Kaira pulls from her hand, and hits with the wallet on her hand lightly "what are you doing?" she yells at her irritated.

Sunanda comes there and gives Kaira a small box to pack, saying "here, nariyal wadi (it is a sweet delicacy made from coconut)...Karan loves these"

Kaira takes the box and says "really?... I thought you'll make Kheer only" she and Sunanda giggle.

Raj comes there in track pants and t-shirt.

Sunanda asks "and what's this Kairu?... what's the need for so much travelling, all the way till Pune, for one day."

"Oi it's there dating period nanda, let them enjoy" Raj says teasing Kaira.

"Yeah but she had light fever since yesterday, so that's why I was saying to postpone this." Sunanda says giving her reason for worry.

"Hmm...hearing about meeting Karan, all the fever must have ran away somewhere" Raj teases and they all giggle.

Sunanda leaves to do some work in the kitchen.

"Hmm...Kaira madam come on...lets go for walk" Raj says to Kaira.

"No papa I am not coming today, you both go." Kaira says refusing, while Rashmu was already off the bed, wearing her shoes.

"Huh?" Raj exclaims surprised.

"Need to sleep early, if I want to catch that early morning train to Pune..." Kaira gives her reason.

Raj nods remembering and says to Rashmu "come on Rashmu lets go". Raj leaves from there, Rashmu was about to leave, Kaira calls her "oye! Write the paper properly tomorrow and complete the paper...and I'll try to come ASAP, to get your revisions done for day after tomorrow's exam...okay?"

"Okay" Rashmu says, then stops and again says "oye get Bhakarwadi and Aamba barfi for me".

"I am going running and will come back in such a haste, when will I have time to buy all this, nope, not possible" Kaira says refusing to bring, Sunanda also comes there, a folding a big hand towel and places near the bag, for Kaira to pack it.

"Ya fine, I'll message Jeeju and tell him, he will buy and keep it for me, you just bring that to Mumbai" she says while going.

"Huh... keep waiting for that to happen, Jeeju's pet" Kaira makes fun, that Karan won't buy the stuff for her.

"She is saying right, Karan is a loving person and he pampers Rashmu so much" Sunanda says, and leaves, but remembers and comes back to Kaira and says "Oye, you kept the cellphone charger?"

Kaira was keeping the charger only, so she holds it up and shows her.

"Message me when you reach there, okay?" Sunanda instructs her and is leaving, Kaira holds her hand.

"mumaa!...listen na" (Sunanda turns to look at her, Kaira directs Sunanda's hand towards the space in front of Kaira, on the bed, indicating her to sit, Sunanda sits).