~work~

I mentioned previously, I think, that I started working. I'd say it's been decent. The communication has been kind of...weird, though. At least today. Mostly it's just been about times I'm available and that kind of thing. I feel like I'm probably making a bigger deal out of it than it is, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong. You know? 

I don't know how to explain everything, but...

Basically, my thoughts about this are that people are complicated and communication is hard. But you know what? I'm gonna keep trying. 

I hope this situation ends up okay. 

Oh yeah. Slightly irrelevant, but my phone charging point has moisture in it and it won't let me charge it even though it's been hours. 

So I'm writing this on my 5-year-old laptop. At least I think it's 5. Maybe 4. One of the 2. It still works, but, you know, it's gotten kind of slow and stuff. 

And the touch screen hasn't worked in over a year. 

But whatever. 

I think that's all I really have to say right now. 

Except, maybe, I've been a weird mentality lately and I've been doing a lot of mentally writing fanfiction scenes and then you know, not writing any of them down. 

Because coping. 

Or something. 

I am actually going to try and write some of it down right now. 

I would say don't judge me, but, well, this is wattpad, not real life. (I'm trying to say, there's a lot more fanfiction on here, and people don't think it's weird. Does any of that make sense?)

I do actually know some people who are on wattpad irl, but they aren't on a lot. And I've noticed people tend to act a certain way if you mentioned fanfiction. But not all fanfiction is...weird? Bad? I don't know. 

And then there's...well, never mind. 

Was I trying to make a point? Probably. I forgot what it was though. 

Guess that's it for now. Not sure when this story will be updated next, but, in the meantime, enjoy this part. Or not. 

/L/