~Games and random updates~

I totally meant to update this story the other day, and then I just didn't. It's not like I had a lot of other things to do. I'm just good at putting off things, even if it is something I enjoy. 

This is slightly random, but my mom had this dark chocolate orange flavored cheese that she let me try. It sounds wierd but it was actually pretty good. It reminded me a little bit of cream cheese. And I also got some dark chocolate orange chocolate. That sentence sounds slightly redundant, but I can't really think of another way to say it. 

Oh, I downloaded this app recently. It's called Pikmin Bloom, and it's kind of similar to Pokémon Go. Basically, if you walk a certain amount of steps you grow Pikmin that will walk with you and go on expeditions to find items. Also you can plant flowers as you walk.

It's a pretty simple game, but it gives you a reason to walk more. Most of them you just have to walk 1,000 steps to get, but there's some special ones that are 10,000. I've gotten one of those so far. It has a little Mario hat, and it's from Japan (cause that's where Nintendo's headquarters are, or something). 

In order to grow the flowers you have to feed them that Nectar stuff and collect petals

Oh, also, I was playing Among Us yesterday and something funny happened.

All of us were just running around the table in the cafeteria. I joined in cause I'd done all my tasks. And anyone who stopped running around the table pretty much ended up dead.

...Including me, in one round.

Right now I'm playing monopoly (well, we're waiting for my mom to come back so we can keep playing). Honestly I'm surprised I managed to convince people to play. No one usually wants to.

I finished reading a book today. It's the 2nd one in the Caraval series (it's called Legendary). Honestly it's a pretty good book series.

I don't have school tommorrow, and I might be able to have a friend over. So. We'll see how that goes.

Can't think of anything else to say. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Bye!

- /galaxy/

Written February 19th, 2023

Oh! I thought of something else i meant to say.

I heard back from the one college I hadn't heard from yet. Didn't get accepted, but I am honestly okay with that. If anything it will make it easier to make a decision...