~contradictions, etc.~

Some wierd contradictions about me I was thinking about a little bit ago: 

I either have little to no interest in something or I hyperfixate on it/am waaay too interested in it/obsessed with it. 

I can have a really hard time sitting still and will fidget/feel restless but then at the same time I can sit in the same spot for hours without moving. 

I either overthink things (sometimes to the point where I swear I can barely even function...but that's been happening...slightly less? So yay?) or I'm just completely indifferent to everything. 

This isn't exactly a contradiction, exactly, but also, I will be interested in stuff and then just...not do it. I used to be the opposite. But I feel like then it was kind of me desperately trying to do everything I could because otherwise the world was gonna fall apart or something? 

Anyway, now I'm just kind of...oh. Time's passing. 

There's been a lot of things going on. Some good. Some bad. 

I got busy after I started writing this, but a good kind of busy. 

I went to a couple of club meetings and got to be super nerdy with other people, which was nice. 

Yeah, there's some things I still need to work on. But. I'm getting there.