Matsushita's suspicions part1.

Matsushita POV:

Matsushita: "Why does it have to be me? If they show me, it means this is an important or interesting event, I'm done if my classmates find out that I was holding back..."

Class D: Wow, the first person is someone from our class!

When I first entered this school, I did not worry about anything. And because of this negligence, my luck left me. Literally a month after the start of the school year, our class lost all their class points.

"So, you just need to calm down and think... We had a chance to win, right?

Yes exactly. Of course, initially we ended up in class D, but after all, all classes started the same way. If we had immediately understood the whole situation, in the very first month, then, most likely, the situation of our class would not have been so terrible.

Ryuen: kukuku, It's impossible for monkeys from class D to get to class A, I can't wait until some idiots are expelled in your class and you go down to 0 points again.

All classes except D started laughing out loud.

Sudo: bastard, just wait for Suzune to bring our class to A!

It may have been the worst start, but after almost a year, we started to regain our cool points again, which is why we even moved up to class C. So there is a pretty good chance that we can still reach the top ...

Ryuen: What??? Does this mean our class is most likely to drop to D?

Sudo: Yeah! We did it!

Ike: Haruki! Did you hear it? We'll have a private points boost that we can spend on our magazines!

Yamauchi: Yes! I'm sure I did the most for this climb!

All the girls looked at the two idiots like they were insects.

No, It is Immpossible.Even if one could notice it earlier, but the difference in abilities between the classes is much greater than one might think when looking at the situation for the first time. Sooner or later, but we will definitely find ourselves behind everyone, and this distance will be insurmountable for us.The fact that this year did not go so badly can be considered a mere coincidence. There is too much difference between the abilities of the students in our class and the rest. And as long as this is not refuted, the probability of my graduation from class A will tend to zero.

Suzune: Matsushita-san, don't you think the difference between the classes isn't too big if we could reach class C?

Matsushita: Yes, I'm sorry, I probably made a mistake.

Again, I do not want to brag, but I am sure that I can be one of the best in the current parallel. Maybe I could be in the top ten for ability. However, I didn't even stand out among the students of Class D. And the reason for this is simple - I decided to hide my abilities. It doesn't mean I'll drag the class down at the big moment because of it, but I just don't like being the center of attention.

The group I'm in right now is made up of "kids" with no abilities at all. Even if we take class D as a whole, then half of the students are in the top 10-20 ... from the end. In such a situation, if you casually show your abilities, the rest will either be jealous or completely rely on you and get into various troubles. Naturally, I want to avoid this.

Shinohara: Matsushita-san, are you deliberately holding back the class? We could have reached at least Grade B with your help!

Ryuen: "I wonder if someone from class D is hiding her abilities? Perhaps this is the Matsushita behind the victory on the island?"