Ichinose x Karuizawa and Sato moment. Y2C9

ATTENTION!

Spoilers ahead may contain Year 2 Volume 9.

Karuizawa trusted that Satou was listening to her seriously and decided to tell her the origin of the quarrel.

It all started one Saturday night when she invited him to go shopping for Christmas presents. When she found out that Ayanokouji was going out with Ichinose for the holidays, she got mad.

Karuizawa couldn't imagine him having a good reason for going out with her.

Satou, having finished listening to the situation, quietly closed her eyes.

Then she strongly patted her knees with the palms of her hands.

"I see... it's definitely Ayanokouji-kun's fault!"

Satou gave her thoughts and opinions as a pure girl, without any biases. She answered with confidence.

Karuizawa: I'm glad you're on my side, Maya-chan.

Sato: I'm always ready to support you.

Matsushita: Ayanokouji-kun, it's not good to spend time alone with another girl when you're already in a relationship.

Ryuuen: Ha, maybe Ayanokouji is the kind of guy who likes to have multiple girlfriends?

Karuizawa: T-That's not true, is it, Kiyotaka?

Ayanokouji: Yes, absolutely, as long as I'm in a relationship with one girl, I won't do such morally wrong things. It was shown in the last video, right?

"R-Right!?"

Having her friend as an ally, Karuizawa's expression became a little more cheerful.

"That's right. It's out of bounds to go out with someone other than your girlfriend on a holiday, no matter what the circumstances are! You have to say no, or at least have Kei-chan or some other boys or girls with you! You have every right to be angry. On the contrary, you should be angry."

Hiyori: Hm? I don't get it, what's wrong with Ayanokouji-kun spending some time with Ichinose-san? Isn't that what friends do together?

Nishino: ...That's technically correct, but normally the other partner wouldn't like this kind of behavior from her boyfriend.

"I was surprised that you met with Ichinose-san without taking offense... and held yourself together this long."

From the time she was told about Ayanokouji going out with Ichinose until today, Karuizawa had been worried and anxious. Still, she devoted herself to her studies as instructed and persevered until today.

"Ichinose-san's not dating anyone is she?"

This was a source of uneasiness that Karuizawa couldn't shoulder alone.

'Anyone.' It is not a reference to Ayanokouji, but to Karuizawa's wish of someone else being in a relationship with Ichinose.

"...I don't know if you've heard of her. She's quite popular and famous at school, so if she went out with someone, you'd know right away..."

"...Right."

Ishizaki: It's no exaggeration to say that Ichinose-san is the most popular girl in school!

Ike: Yeah, she's damn cute.

Watanabe: And she's very good at communicating.

Amikura: Hasn't Ichinose-chan been interested in guys for a year and a half? The only exceptions are guys named Ayanokouji, right?