Hiyori's gift Y2 V9.5

Back in the hallway, Hiyori hurriedly followed after me.

Although it was a short distance, she was still slightly out of breath. "Here-"

Hiyori: Huh? I? 

Ishizaki: No, don't tell me that Shiina is going to confess to him too!? 

Ibuki: Hey, shut up! Of course it's not! Only crazy to fall in love with this guy. 

Ryuuen: Kuku, it's funny to hear that from a crazy woman... 

Ibuki: Shut up!

After catching her breath, Hiyori showed me a paper bag.

It could be inferred that it contained a book from its shape.

However, it probably wasn't from the library.

Hiyori took out the book with her slender fingers and held it out to me.

"This is one of my favorite books. Would you mind reading it if you have the chance?"

There was a book cover on it, but I had an idea of what it was.

"Is this, by any chance, the author you mentioned earlier?"

"I guess it's easy to figure out, huh?"

A book by an unknown author introduced out of the blue, disregarding genre.

Considering the situation, it was relatively easy to guess.

Hiyori: "This book!"

Ayanokouji: "It seems to me that there are more people I can call 'friends' in other classes in the future than in my own."

Amikura: Oh, so it's just a book.

Horikita: Ayanokouji-kun, I've never seen you around this girl, do you know each other?

Ayanokōji: No, it's not, but since I, like Shiina, find reading interesting, we'll most likely be close in the future.

Hiyori: That's wonderful! I will always be happy to recommend you some books from my collection!

Ryuuen: "It could be dangerous, this guy has no limits, he can easily take advantage of an innocent girl like her, something needs to be done... Or use this situation to your advantage..."

"In the case that you had already read it, I didn't think I could've easily given it to you as a present."

There was a difference in how much joy an unread book versus an already read one could bring as a present, after all.

The statement must have been made with such considerations in mind.

Shinohara: Who would read a book twice anyway?