Ryuen Kakeru Arc (Who is X?)

Ryuen Kakeru POV:

Ishizaki: We'll see Ryuen-san again! 

Arisu: Fufu, who will the dragon boy fight this time?

I realized that I was crazy in elementary school. During the tour, I found a huge snake near our camp. I remember what a fuss it made in my class. People watching from afar, people panicking nearby, and people who weren't particularly interested. All sorts of reactions, and even adults who were supposed to be adults lost their calm and desperately called for help. I grabbed a huge rock I found nearby and threw it at the snake's head. I didn't even feel the fear of being bitten. Someone screamed and then the teachers panicked. I didn't even notice it. It's not that I want to be a hero or anything like that. It just puzzled me why it was so necessary to be afraid.

Many girls screamed from the bloody scene on the screen.

Ike: Hey, this guy is crazy!

Yamauchi: Damn, I'd just run as fast as I could!

Katsuragi: These thoughts are not normal for a high school student.

That was the first time I encountered my hidden side. And at that moment, when the enemy fell at my feet, I felt a whole sea of ​​adrenaline splashing in my body. It was my first victory. Fear and joy are two sides of the same coin. People do not realize this truth. Violence rules the world. Your status in this world is determined by your capacity for violence. I looked at the corpse of the snake in front of me and my heart was filled with joy. Since then I have had many enemies, both internal and external.

Manabu: It's a very twisted view of the world.

Ryuuen: You can think whatever you want. But if we were on the same course, I would help you open your eyes, kuku.

Suzune: Ryuuen! How dare you talk to the student council president like that!

Ryuuen: Shut up, brocon.

From time to time, when I was surrounded by enemies, I continued to use violence in order to win. And they all fell at my feet, colliding with my irresistible force. I have never been afraid. I always thought only about revenge and how to turn the situation in my favor. They all eventually prostrated themselves before me.

Arisu: Don't worry, there are opponents in this school that you can't defeat with something as simple as violence.

Ryuen: Mm? For someone who still hasn't been able to take the lead of the class into their own hands, you talk a lot, Sakayanagi.

Arisu: It's only a matter of time.

Yahiko: No! Class A leader will be Katsuragi-san!

Arisu, Ryuen: Fufufu/ Kukuku, what an idiot.

The true elite is one whose capacity for violence is unparalleled. And one who never felt fear. But there was a problem: with each fallen enemy, with each passing day, I became more and more bored. After all, in the end, there was not a single person capable of defeating me. If there is anything that can finally defeat me, it is only death.

Nagumo: Just wait, once I take control, I'll change this uninteresting school system. I can be your opponent, kouhai.

Manabu: Nagumo, don't involve students from other courses in your games.