Meeting the First Years

Ayanokoji POV:

End of lunch break the next day.

The situation began to develop rapidly.

It happened at the moment when everyone finished their lunch and just sat in the classroom waiting for the class to start.

- HEY! Here come some first years! shouted Miyamoto, my classmate.

A special exam involves cooperation between the first and second years of study.

That is why I did not think that there was something strange in this development of events, but it seems that this is not entirely true.

"Wow, it takes courage to come to the senpai yourself," Yosuke said, letting me know that I might be wrong.

- If we also went up to the third floor and approached the guys, I wonder what would happen? ..

Yeah, I'm asking myself the same question...

Katsuragi: Cooperation exam between first and second year? Up to this point, class confrontations were held exclusively within the same parallel. If you include interaction with other years of study in the game, this can lead to different developments.

Yahiko: Huh? Katsuragi-san what do you mean?

Manabu: He talks about the ability gap between classes. From the very beginning, the school has stigmatized students ranging from excellent to defective. Between the students of each class there is a gap in abilities, or in varying degrees, a difference in their shortcomings. If students from different backgrounds are encouraged to collaborate with each other, this can result in excellent Grade A students being more likely to choose to interact with Grade A from a different year.According to this principle, class D will be at a disadvantage. However, the opposite is also possible. If Class D students team up with students from a different year in Class A, it will even out their chances in class battles. Depending on this choice, we end up with two very different outcomes.

Tachibana: Thank you for being taught by the student council president!

It's one thing when you've already been able to form some kind of relationship with your senpais, but in the case of first years, it's a completely different story.

Now many of them may feel that they have entered enemy territory.

If you look from this point of view, then even a few people coming here can be considered amazing.

Yosuke got up from his seat and went to look at the situation around him. I also followed him.

A few seconds later, Horikita and Sudou stood up.

And the first who came into our field of vision was a rather large man.

There were several reasons why we noticed his name. First, his height was the same as Sudou's.

Ike: Who is this first year? It's just huge!

Secondly, and more importantly, his dignified gait on the second floor made a certain impression.

Passing students tried to keep some distance from this first year.

A little behind him was another student.

Horikita, realizing that the two were not only there to find partners, blocked their path. Sudou immediately stood next to her.

It is worth noting that for some reason unknown to me, the girl looked at me from afar.