Ayanokouji vs. Amasawa

It is difficult to find one particular person among that crowd of men and women of all ages who attended the cultural festival. However, it is even more difficult to find someone whose steps cannot be calculated.

After checking the phone, I breathed a sigh of relief and sincerely marveled at such an extensive network of informants. We must pay tribute to its speed and accuracy. Not even a couple of minutes had passed since the message was sent, but it was already possible to get information about the location.

Katsuragi: We're looking from Ayanokouji's point of view, it doesn't look like he's the type to expose himself to the public, but he talks about a vast network of information. What person did he contact?

Not near the Kyoyaki mall or in the hostel, but at the back of the building that houses the indoor pool.

When I got there, I saw Kushida dressed as a maid in the wrong place.

Ike: K-Kushida-chan in a maid outfit!?!? HOORAY! I need to imprint this in my memory!!

- How many times can you repeat...

It looks like they were having a heated argument about something: Kushida came close to the interlocutor and fell upon him with a stifled angry cry.

Miyamoto: W-what is that? Kushida-chan, you don't look like your normal self.

Kushida: Um, I think I was too upset, sorry guys if I scared anyone with my screaming.

Ayanokōji: "Hmm, Kushida never let her mask come off in front of a stranger, maybe in the future some people will find out about her real identity, or they will be given some student information from the school administration... Then..."

"I... oops!"

The interlocutor at the same time noticed me and told her to be quiet.

"Eh...? Why... Ayanokouji-kun, what are you doing here...?"

- What am I doing here? Obviously, he came to look for the missing queuing master.

Another maid came to replace her, who immediately took on the lined up adults like Kushida, but how much she will be able to charm the visitors is not clear.

"I thought I managed to get her out neatly. How did you find us, senpai?

Judging by her words, she predicted the time when Kushida would be released from my supervision.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm currently working with someone you can rely on. Wherever you go, I will immediately know where you are.

Even Amasawa doesn't seem to have a clue, but it doesn't seem like she's going to find out who I mean.

Nagumo: "A person with a vast network of information who knows Ayanokōji, is this..."

Mii-chan: Yes, I'm sure Kushida-chan can handle the job of a maid without any problems!

Kushida: Mii-chan, you're exaggerating.

Yamauchi: Damn cute girl! I will definitely take her to my harem!

I wanted to return it right away. Is it true?

- Yes. She is right. I know it was wrong to run away silently, but I wanted to talk to Amasawa-san about something. It's not for long.

"In that case, you might as well talk there. This is not a reason to leave for ten or twenty minutes.

- Well...