Koenji in Hokkaido

Chairman Sakayanagi: So, in a few minutes, a new video will be selected.

Ayanokōji: "There will probably be a lot of events that I've been involved in in one way or another over time, depending on the situations, I'll most likely have to face the upcoming problems face to face not..." - My thoughts were interrupted by a person who without any inconvenience started a dialogue with Chairman Sakayanagi. This man, without hesitation, threw his legs on the chair in front of him, sitting with his arms crossed, it looked as if the arrival of the other 160 students and several teachers was only to see the brightest star come down to earth. Not hard to guess, this person is Rokusuke Kouenji.

Koenji: Hmm... Director-kun, watching Matsushita the girl and Ayanokouji the boy was interesting in its own way, but don't you think that this audience deserves to see real excellence?

Chairman Sakayanagi: Koenji-kun, right? Can you explain what you mean?

Koenji: Ha ha ha, it's very simple, in order to satisfy everyone in the hall, it will be enough to show a video with my participation! Ha ha ha, you should be grateful that such a perfect being as allows you to behold my beauty!

Class D: Damn weirdo, who cares to look at you?!?!

The rest of the classes didn't show much complaint, but their expressions showed confusion.

Chairman Sakayanagi: Mm... We do have some events with you. Eh... In that case, we'll show you this.

Class D: Tch, what interesting things can be seen by watching this daffodil?

Ayanokouji POV:

And the whole group of us went to the entrance to the ski resort.

But then we heard an unusual noise, reminiscent of the sound of horse hooves. It was worth paying attention to him, when suddenly a horse galloped past us, raising whirlwinds of snow.

Suzune: A ski resort? Does this mean that we will have events outside of the school?

As soon as I thought: "What was that?", I noticed that the rider turned out to be Koenji.

The students in the other classes seemed to be genuinely shocked, even Kito himself was slightly surprised. Most likely, for those unfamiliar with Koenji, this is a completely natural reaction.

Azuma: Wow!

Ichihashi: This is incredible!

Koenji: Ha ha ha, don't worry girls, there is something more incredible that you can see soon, ha ha ha!

- Dear visitor! .. Horses are not allowed here! came the cry of several personnel from afar, who, in complete confusion, rushed after him.

- What was it?..

- Wow...

Amazed, Nishino and Yamamura watched the pea-sized Koenji retreat as he walked away.

Nishino: Mm? Am I with Ayanokouji and Yamamura?

Ryuen: We must have been divided into groups along with students from other classes, however, it remains unknown if there is a special exam at the resort or if it is for some other reason.

I've never seen anything like this before, but for some reason it didn't surprise me. I wonder why so? Kushida said so that only I could hear.

Ike: Kushida-chan!

Yamauchi: Damn, why couldn't I have been in his place!? - Yamauchi cried

"Maybe we, like his classmates, have just gotten used to his quirks...?"

When it comes to Koenji, strange things like this are no longer weird. To be honest, we got used to it.

Koenji: My future is as dazzling as the present!

Many were surprised by Kouenji's out-of-control behavior.

Hashimoto: Damn, no luck for those who will be in the same group with this guy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author words: 

Made a short chapter on Koenji.

The next chapter is about Kanzaki and Himeno.