SS Ichinose/ SS Sakayanagi

Ichinose Short Story: First Gift

Ichinose POV:

Class B: Ichinose-san!

I secretly went to the mall that night before it closed.

"Um... I wonder which one is popular..."

Chocolate shop. I wandered around him. Because it's late, there are no other students here.

All: Chocolate shop!?

Shiranami: Ichinose-san, do you like chocolate?

Ichinose: Um, no, I don't like chocolate too much.

Shibata: Huh? Then why did you come to the store so late?

As I thought, he is missing...

The store used to have a corner for Valentine's Day, but since it's gone, that shelving has been removed.

Amicura: Honami-chan, are you going to buy chocolate for your boyfriend? - Amicura didn't miss a chance to tease her friend.

Ichinose: N-no, Mako-chan, you're wrong - answered Ichinose with a blushing face.

Ike: Shit! What a lucky bastard, getting chocolate from Ichinose-san is every boy's dream!

Sakayanagi: fufu, Ichinose-san, are you the kind of high school romance guy? 

Ichinose: I don't deny it, but I have no idea who the person I want to buy chocolate is.

But the range of gifts was still large.

Chocolate in various shapes and colors. Price tags from hundreds to several thousand yen. This price difference is amazing.

Even though only students come in, they seem to have sold a lot.

Are you by any chance looking for chocolate for Valentine's Day?

Seeing that I was confused, the store employee turned to me.

- Um, yes. I was looking, but... how did you guess?

- It says on your face that you want to give something to your beloved guy.

Miyamoto: Favorite boyfriend?

Yamauchi: I'm sure Ichinose wants to give me chocolate! In the future, I will assemble my own harem with the most beautiful girls of the school!

Karuizawa: A girl has to be blind and deaf to date a guy like you.

Yamauchi: Wh-what did you say!?

Shinohara: You're a fucking pervert, you're better off dead.

- Em! It's not what you thought! But I owe him, he saved me... therefore, as a thank you, I would like to give him chocolate...

I never gave anything to anyone. This will be the first time in my life when I myself give someone a gift.

It's strange that I'm looking for it in a chocolate shop.

Amikura: Congratulations Honami-chan!

Ichinose: Huh? With what?

Amikura: With the appearance of a boyfriend! I'm sure no one in their right mind can refuse you! - Amikura, who was confident in Ichinose's appearance and inner qualities, was absolutely convinced of this.

Ishizaki: Yes, only an idiot or a gay would refuse Ichinose-san!

- Which one do you recommend?