Hashimoto Masayoshi's monologue

In a nutshell, to put it plainly, you could say that i have a deep-seateddistrust of humanity.

I, at my core, have a strong aversion to the idea of genuinely trusting someone from the bottom of my heart.

I never truly trust others.

After all, isn't it true that people can easily betray you? 

Hashimoto: !!!

Matsushita: These are Hashimoto-kun's thoughts now, right? This is quite an interesting opinion, is it based on any event?

Hashimoto: Haha, maybe not, maybe yes. Hey, using the example of Ayanokouji, I know well how to resist you...

Kamuro: Tch, I'm going to throw up, why does it have to be this guy?

Sakayanagi: Masumi-san, I'm sure it will be useful to know what thoughts our classmates have, right?

Hashimoto: ...

They say it's okay, they plead with you to believe in them, and then they betray you. The shock of betrayal after you've believed in someone is enormous. So, wouldn't it be better to betray before you're betrayed? Living cunningly and gaining advantages is better than living in foolishhonesty.

That's my absolute principle as 'Hashimoto Masayoshi

All: ...Ryuen: kukuku, so this is the snake inside... It's not that I was surprised, but... It's still nice to see someone like you.

Katsuragi: If class placement is done by observing students' backgrounds, then how could you get into class A? To think like that... Your place should have been in my class, if not in the defect class.

Hashimoto: I don't want to brag, but I have some abilities that are superior to 95% of students... Don't you think my placement was deserved?

Koenji: Snake-kun, I'm glad that you see the superior beauty of me!

Hashimoto: "Ha, weirdo-kun..."

Masayoshi... Justice...

Justice, huh?

Every time i reflect on it, i feel a sense of disgust for my own name. That feeling doesn't seem all that unusual nowadays.

However, compared to those who genuinely loathe their own names,my aversion is rather cute. I'm only repulsed by the mismatch betweenmy own thoughts and my name.

'Masayoshi' and 'Justice' have nothing to do with each other.

l understand it logically.

However, just by looking at my name, anyone would think of something different at least once. Judging a person's character based on their name alone.

I'm sorry, but i won't be 'Justice's' ally anymore.

From the moment i entered this school, i made up my mind. I willgraduate from Class A, no matter what it takes, to get back at those who betrayed me.

Nagumo: Hmm, perhaps we have common interests? I could give you a ticket to class A, and in return you would have to do something for me.

Manabu: Nagumo, you shouldn't meddle in other courses' affairs. Don't you think you should focus on wrestling in your year?

Nagumo: I'm just a kind senpai, ready to help my kohai, I have no other motives.

Hashimoto: Hah, I'll keep it in mind, but our homeroom teacher might not take kindly to such a deal, so unfortunately I'll refuse it...

Ryuen: Burying Class A might be a lot easier than I thought

I'm willing to do anything to achieve that goal.

I'll kick anyone down. I'll make anyone resent me, whether it's Ryuuen,or Sakayanagi, or even Ayanokouji.

It doesn't matter who the opponent is, i won't change.

l act for my sake alone.

Sakayanagi: Fufufu, Hashimoto-kun, you say interesting things about your class leader.

Ryuen: His class leader? Except for the moment, kuku. There's a ticking time bomb in your classroom.

Kito: Hey Hashimoto, what does this mean?

Hashimoto: Hey, I'm just taking an example from Kanzaki, what did he say? "There's no point in holding on to a useless class"? Or something like that... As long as our Class A remains at the top, I will help them in any way I can. At the moment, the difference in class points is still large, but what will it be like by the start of the third year?

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's words:

Hello!

I thought I would continue to take a break from writing chapters, but after seeing the monologue of the new volume... I changed my mind.

There was Kanzaki's monologue, then Nagumo's, now Hashimoto's. Will someone like Katsuragi be next?

It's finally time for the kite to decide which class will win at the end of the training)T

he next chapter will have all the illustrations.See you!