Ryuen vs Hosen

3d person POV:

Hosen was already on fire, anticipating the future fierce battle.

But...

Another GPS signal appeared close by, as if intent on blocking his path. However, Hosen considered this a mere coincidence and did not even bother to check to whom it belongs. After all, in the field of view, he finally managed to see Ayanokouji.

"I found you, Ayanokouji-senpai!"

Looking around, Ayanokouji noticed Hosen, who at first glance was unable to contain his excitement.

— Hosen? Ayanokouji replied calmly and stopped in place.

Katsuragi: Chairman Sakayanagi, let me ask you a question. Can you tell where and when what is seen on the screen occurs?

Chairman: This is an exam on a desert island, taking place during your second year of study. All 3 courses are included.

Shibata: That Hosen guy looks like he's ready to pounce on Ayanokouji at any moment, you need to run as fast as you can!

How long have I been waiting for this moment!

I expected our meeting much earlier. You turned out to be cooler than I expected.

"Interference in our meeting will only spoil all interest.

— What are you talking about?

- Do not pretend. I know about Nanase's night hike, and that, out of the kindness of her heart, she warned you.

- It's clear. So you deliberately told her about the upcoming attack on me in order to better prepare?

I am against petty tricks. But in this situation, I regarded them as an opportunity for myself. That's why I used them," Hosen exclaimed, striking each other with tightly clenched fists.

Without a doubt, a fierce fight was planned to begin in less than ten seconds.

"Aren't you too verbose, huh, Hosen?"

Ibuki: Ryuuen!?

Everyone was surprised by the Class C leader's intervention in this tense situation.

Ryuuen: I see fun awaits, kuku.

"What?"

In the place where the one-on-one fight was planned, another man was standing in the shade of the trees.

"Listen, get out of here as fast as you can. You interfere.

The man seemed to be expecting Hosen to show up here. Sliding a light glance over the guy, Ayanokouji set into motion and disappeared into the depths of the forest.

Hosen immediately intended to give chase, but it was simply impossible to ignore the person in front of him.

"What are you doing here, Ryuuen, you bastard...?"

"Those are my words, Hosen. There is nothing for you to catch here, understand?

Immediately after Ryuuen's casually thrown words, Hosen began to get the hang of it.

"Eh?.. Huh, so I understood correctly that everything was for a reason," Hosen laughed happily, fully understanding the whole situation, "It's not a coincidence that the second years blocked the first years.

All the groups sent after Ayanokōji to corner him froze in place as their GPS signals intersected with those of the second years.

This once again proved that in addition to Tsubaki, who controlled all the first years, there was a person who commanded the second years in the same way.