Ichinose in Ayanokōji's room, Year 2 Chapter 9.

ATTENTION!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE NEW VOLUME 9. READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

"Welcome back, Ayanokouji-kun."

As I got off the elevator, I saw Ichinose wearing a coat and smiling at me, looking a little cold.

It seemed that she was waiting for me in front of my room.

Amikura: Honami-chan, what are you doing near Ayanokouji-kun's room? Have you come to your boyfriend? - Ichinose's best friend, like a chained dog who saw a thrown bone, rushed forward in an attempt to tease her, at the same time poking her index finger into Ichinose's cheek.

Ichinose: M-Mako-chan! Come on, Ayanokouji-kun might be embarrassed.

Yamauchi: They can't date. After all, if Ichinose-chan wants to find a boyfriend, the first person she asks about it will be me!

Karuizawa: "Eh? Why is she waiting outside Kiyotaki's room?"

"What's wrong?"

"Hm? Like, I just wanted to see you. Am I bothering you?"

Nagumo: Hm? So what's going on!?

Ichinose: I wanted to see...

Chihiro: Honami-chan...

Amikura: I knew it!Ike: Why is Ayanokouji so lucky? This is the biggest big breasts of our school! Crap!

Shinohara: Hey, shut up pervert!

Ayanokouji: "Seems like my relationship with the most popular girl in the school caused more excitement than the White Room video."

"No, not at all. It's just that you've been waiting a long time, haven't you?"

Normally I would've been home by 5:00 p.m., but it was already around 6:00 p.m. because I had to make a detour to see Asahina and the other third-year students.

Asahina: Me?

Nagumo: Hmm, if Ayanokōji had business with the third year, or at least Class A, he should have contacted me. In the case of meeting Asahina and some of the others, it might be something I'm not allowed to know. Asahina, if Ayanokōji contacts you in the future, be sure to let me know!

Asahina: I will not report to you with whom and where I talk.

Nagumo: ...

Ichinose curiously pulled out her cell phone to check the time.

"What? When did it get so late? I didn't even notice."

I thought what she said might've been out of concern for me, but it didn't seem to be that way.

"How long have you been there?"

"Uh, a little after school. So that would be a little after... 4:30, I guess."

So she was on her feet for at least an hour and a half.

Hashimoto: She's been standing there for so long! 

Shibata: Is there really something between them? 

Sakura: "Maybe Ayanokouji-kun likes girls like Ichinose-san? She's so bright, the complete opposite of me..."

She said that she had wanted to come talk to me but didn't because she didn't want to interrupt me.

"You should've let me know beforehand."