SS Ayanokouji: Happy or unhappy?

Ayanokouji POV:

"Horikita-san didn't come to school, right?"

She glanced at the empty desk next to me.

- Looks like it.

Her bag isn't here. Which means she didn't come to school at all today.

- What do you mean by that?

Kushida slowly shook her head.

"You see, I saw Horikita-san leaving her room this morning.

— Ha?

In other words, did she definitely go to school this morning?

Suzune: What? Will it show...

Ryuen: What is Suzune, can something secret be revealed?

Suzune: Not that it's like that, but it can definitely be uncomfortable.

"Maybe she wasn't in a good mood, that's why she didn't show up?"

- Hardly. I would talk to Horikita-san myself, but you know she hates me.

"She doesn't hate you, Horikita just hates human relationships."

I don't think she hates Kushida. Maybe.

Shinohara: At the beginning of the year, she definitely hated not only Kushida-san, but all her classmates as well.

Mori: Yes, the only one she interacted with was Ayanokouji. But it is not surprising, because they meet.

Suzune, Ayanokōji: We're not dating!

Matsushita: Really? The whole class at the beginning of the year was sure of the opposite. You spend all the time just the two of you.

The whole class agrees with this.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you to contact her?"

So that's why she spoke to me.

"Even if you ask... I don't have Horikita's number."

— Eh, how is it?

- Yes, I'm very sorry. I guess everyone else doesn't either.

Manabu: "Typically, she keeps her distance from all her classmates with all her might." -This school doesn't work like that, Suzune, in the end, the success of the class is determined by the hierarchical system with division into castes, built on the principle of leading all classmates with the firm hand of the leader, of course, the individual strength of individual classmates is not in last place, but only the leader can direct them in the right direction. You don't try to unite the class as a leader, also your abilities can't be useful to the class due to the distance between you and other classmates, and the person who goes against everyone else will eventually be trampled and thrown out.

Some students in Class D wanted to object to this, but were afraid to get into an argument with the student council president.

Suzune lowered her head guiltily at her older brother's prickly words.

Hirata: Horikita-san, you've changed a lot since the beginning of the school year, feel free to ask for help from me or our classmates.

"What... what should we do in this case?"

"Wouldn't it be right to just leave her alone?"

- But...

Kushida is a very kind person, she even worries about Horikita a little too much.