Horikita and Ibuki vs. Amasawa

Horikita POV:

Suzune: Hm? From my face?

Ryuuen: Kuku, now we're going to look at the puppet leader.

Sudo: Shut up Ryuuen!

During the exam on a desert island, fatigue accumulated in me. But the same should also apply to Amasawa-san standing in front of me.

Physically, I'm fine, so if we talk about strength, I think we are about the same level.

She won't be able to defeat me that easily.

Watching Amasawa-san move in front of me, I slowly assumed my stance. She did not adhere to any particular style, her face just froze with an eerie expression.

"Are you saying you want to meet Ayanokouji-senpai?" Then let's play a little so that this doesn't happen.

Right in front of me, Amasawa-san moved her left leg back.

— Ah?!

Although I was on guard, but, sensing danger, I immediately jumped back. There was no strength in her outstretched hand, maybe she was just going to grab me.

In any case, I managed to avoid her first tug, but the moment I came to my senses, Amasawa-san's right hand grabbed the clothes on my chest.

- Impossible...

As soon as I muttered, my vision went around in circles.

It was only when I felt pain in my back that I realized that I had been thrown back and knocked to the ground.

- Oops.

- Gah!

A painful sigh escaped my lungs.

Suzune: !?

Class D: Horikita-san!

Ichinose: Meet Ayanokōji?

Kanzaki: Amasawa is the girl that Ayanokouji stopped.

Suzune: Even though she's strong, I'm confident in my abilities, I can't lose to a first year.

"Well, you lost your vigilance. Okay, I'll give you another try. Get up," Amasawa-san said while looking down at me with an evil smile.

I probably don't need to explain how humiliating that was.

Just from one contact, I realized how great Amasawa-san's abilities are. We are both females, so I assumed that if there were differences in strength between us, then they were minor.

Ingenuity, ingenuity, dexterity and luck. It is quite possible to fight against such qualities.

But I was being too naive.

At least the damage I received after falling on my back to the ground wasn't easy to laugh at.

Luckily for me, the ground was soft. Even so, it will take me some time to recover.

My opponent is proud of his absolute superiority, so I need to make the most of it. I decided to slowly rise from the ground, spending several tens of seconds on each movement.

- It's all right, I'll wait. You can rest five to ten minutes.

Katsuragi: This girl is completely confident in her abilities. She's just playing.

Ryuen: Suzune, you look pathetic.

Suzune: Shut up Ryuuen and don't call me by my first name!

Class D Defects: Horikita-san wins!