Matsushita's suspicions part2.

Satou-san wanted to say something, but suddenly Ayanokouji-kun caught my eye.

The girls sitting next to me did not notice anything.

"Oh, excuse me, shall I leave?" You need to call urgently.

After my question, both girls nodded in unison in agreement.

"It might take me a while, so if you need anything, please feel free to." After saying that, I stood up from my seat and pretended to call someone.

Sato: Matsushita-san, maybe you like Ayanokouji? Or why did you follow him?

Matsushita: Uh, I don't think so, I guess I just wanted to ask him something, nothing more.

Ayanokoji: Looks like I've attracted too much attention over the coming year, even Matsushita is interested in me If this continues and I'm shown several times, everyone will know about my behind-the-scenes methods, maybe soon I won't have to hide anymore.

Shortly after I followed Ayanokouji-kun, I saw him again. In this situation, the saying is perfect: "Strike while the iron is hot." I need to act naturally, evenly as long as I'm still within Shinohara-san and Sato-san's line of sight. While following Ayanokouji-kun, I also held my phone in my hand.

Of course, I'm a little worried about this surveillance. How far should we be between us to be considered "safe"? If he realizes that I've been following him, he'll definitely be on his guard, so I'd like to set up our meeting like it's just a coincidence.

If you miss this opportunity during spring break, then the next time you can meet him only after the start of the second school year. Therefore, I would like to contact him as soon as possible.

Luckily, there was hardly anyone around Ayanokouji-kun right now, so this is the perfect time for me.

I thought so, but... immediately after that, I had to hide. And the reason for this is the appearance next to Ayanokouji-kun of another person.

- As far as I remember ... This is the new director ...

Arisu: "New director? But then what happened to my father? Was he fired or was he suspended?"

Manabu: "This may not be a coincidence, it may seem unrelated to some, but the change of director and Ayanokouji's meeting with him will not seem like an accident to a person who knows about his abilities."

Ike: Ayanokouji, do you know the new director?

Ayanokouji: No, it's not. I had not met this man before coming to school. "I see where this is going.".

For some unknown reason, a very strange combination formed here. Perhaps right now I can get new information. I think if the topic of this conversation is about "ability", then this can definitely be considered a good harvest.

"Oh, he spoke to the headmaster for such a long time..."

It's been about ten minutes since they started talking. Isn't that too long for a chance meeting?

Does that mean Ayanokouji-kun has already met him before? Even though it seemed like the headmaster had met him for the first time, Ayanokōji-kun's face, as always, showed no emotion at all.

"...How strange.

And although it seems that they already know each other, but at the same time - no.