Sakayanagi Love Confession Y2 V9.5

Sakayanagi walked together with me, poking holes in the snow with hercane. There was still no sign of anyone around.

"Let's end our walk here."

"Then let's head back."

Karuizawa: Kiyotaka... Even with a girlfriend, you spend your time with others so often. Just don't say you...

Sato: Player.

Ayanokouji: Um, I haven't been in a relationship with a girl before, so I can't answer, at least I don't think I would do something like that while in a relationship.

Kamuro: In any case, I'm sure a girl like Sakayanagi won't fall into the trap called "love".

Sakayanagi: Fufu, Masumi, you seem to be very confident about this, I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

"Yes, But Ayanokouji-kun, please go ahead. I'll stay here a while longer,enjoying the night breeze."

"Isn't it dangerous?"

"Even if I fall, it's only snow, and this isn't a snowy mountain."

Indeed. There was no way we'd get into any trouble, like gettingstranded.

Sakayanagi: Ayanokouji-kun, you're a real gentleman.

Ayanokōji: I think everyone in my position did the same. (Except Yamagoda of course XD)

"We might not see each other again this year. Please have a pleasantend to the year."

"You too. Have a good New Year's."

With the year-end greetings out of the way, I decided to part ways with Sakayanagi.

I trudged the snowy path towards the dormitory.

After about ten steps, I couldn't hear the sound of Sakayanagi walking anymore.

"Ayanokouji-kun."

She gently called my name, so I turned around.

With a scarf around her mouth, Sakayanagi seemed cold, but she lookedat me.

Hashimoto: Hey hey, what's wrong with this atmosphere!?

Matsushita: Very similar to the moment of confession...

Karuizawa and Ichinose became extremely nervous as they sat in their seats.

"What's up?"

"There's something I want to tell you. Can you listen from there?"

"I knew it. There was still something left to discuss."

With some distance between us, Sakayanagi and I faced each other andresumed our conversation.

"Did you know I still had something to say?"

"Sort of."

"Sometimes, even | need courage. This distance is what gives me thatcourage."

Less than ten meters apart.

This was the courage Sakayanagi needed to express herself.

"I have come to like you."

Such words.

"This is not as a human being, but as a person of the opposite sex."

Karuizawa: !!!

Ichinose:!!!

Sakayanagi: Fufu, it's a little embarrassing when your feelings are on display, but I guess it's fair after Ichinose-san's situation...

Nagumo: How embarrassing how this emotionless guy got more confessions than me?!

Yamauchi: How embarrassing how this emotionless guy got more confessions than me?!

Yes, they found each other ;)

Manabu: "Maybe there will be a confession from Suzune..."

Ayanokouji: Uh... Thank you for your feelings, but I guess I won't be able to give any answer right now.

Sakayanagi: It's okay, pretend you didn't see anything.

I quietly listened to those words from Sakayanagi—words that could betaken asa confession.

"Can you just remember that?"

"Do you not need a reply?"

"Yes. I don't need that right now. Please feel free to go home."

"Is that so?"

I wanted to turn around and walk away, but I stopped."

Can you let me say just one thing?"

"Whats it?"

"I probably value you more than you think, Sakayanagi. That's why I want to know."

Sakayanagi: "I'm happy to hear those words, maybe I was able to give his heart some human warmth?"

Matsushita: If you think about it, you said something similar to Ichinose-san, maybe every girl who confesses her feelings will get a similar answer?

Ayanokouji: I don't think there's another girl for that.

Sato: Sneeze...

I just had to know at that moment.

"Can you turn that emotion from a weakness into a strength?"

Sakayanagi was smart; she would surely understand what I meant.

So there was no need for further explanation.

"What a foolish question."

Sakayanagi: Fufu, it looks like you have a low opinion of me because you think it will interfere with my fight with you. It would be a real shame if my feelings become a stumbling block to my true goal. 

Ayanokouji: ...Then... I hope you don't disappoint me, Sakayanagi... 

Sakayanagi: Fufu, just wait and you'll find out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's words:

Greetings! 2 months have passed since the release of the last publication, all July I was leaving for the other end of the country and could not write anything ... And when I had some time, I thought that it was worth making a reaction to something from the new volume. 

I did not see any reaction from other authors, which, frankly, was disappointing (

Although the chapter turned out to be short, I think it's better than nothing. 

Write your wishes about your favorite moments in the comments, if these chapters are not too long, I will find the strength to write a reaction. 

Also write on a scale from 1 to 10 an assessment of volume 9.5, it will be interesting to see your opinion. 

Good luck in the future!

COTE: ReactionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara