Year 2 Volume 10 - soon

Hello! Long time no see. 47 days past since the last chapter was published, currently busy, so reaction chapters will be released later.

However, I decided to write a quick chapter about my thoughts on Volume 10.

There were shown initial illustrations, very interesting in my opinion:

Personally, I would like to see more interaction between Ayanokouji and other students like Matsushita, Kushida, Amikura, Kanzaki, Himeno, Ryuen, Koenji

But the author has been persistently trying for several volumes to show the development of relations with Ichinose, I hope in this volume we will finally see what these interactions will lead to.

About the appearance of Sakayanagi Arisu - most likely related to the upcoming battle between class A and class C. Some of Ryuen's thoughts on this were shown in Hokaido, I think now it's time to hear something from Sakayanagi as well.

To be honest, I'm a little confused about the timeline and I don't fully understand how much more to pass before the final special exam in the second year of study, whether it will be right after this volume or there will be another special exam.

About Hiyori Shiina. I hope the girls stop falling in love with Ayanokouji and the novel doesn't turn into some kind of harem. At the cultural festival, her short story stated that she was uncomfortable spending time with Ayanokōji because he had a girlfriend. Let's see where their interaction will lead during this volume.

I think we should dwell a little on the picture with ichinose and analyze it.

During Volume 9, Ichinose said to her face that she didn't have anything with Ayanokouji... "Not yet." This goes against what Ichinose of the first year would have done and said.

It will be funny if Karuizawa enters Ayanokouji's room early in the morning, and Ichinose is sleeping there, who will say that she just stayed for the night and nothing more, because she has nothing with Ayanokouji and you don't have to worry :)

In the image, Ichinose hugs Kiyo, but it's still hard to tell how much Ayanokōji himself allows Ichinose. In a few weeks, all the illustrations will come out and if we see Karuizawa crying, it will be possible to say that their relationship is over. Although here one should recall the words of Ayanokouji, who spoke in his monologue that he wants to reach the final stage of the relationship with Kei. Was there this stage and they just didn't show it to us? Or will Ayanokouji go for a walk with Ichinose right after this "stage"? I'm interested to know this.

However, it is worth recalling the monologue of Karuizawa herself in volume 4 of the first year of study, where she says that Ayanokouji will become the most indispensable person for her in this school. It follows from this that their relationship will continue to be "indispensable" to Karuizawa until graduation, and at this point I'm very interested to see how the author manages to combine all this.

Of the events that may occur in this volume or in the next volumes, one can name the explanation of the work of the student ID card, in which Ayanokouji found something interesting and supposedly this will lead to the ability to change classes. The other students in the Ichinose class that Kanzaki and Himeno managed to gather are yet to be revealed. How many of them will be those characters that were shown during a year and a half of training? It will be interesting to know.

Recently, most often I began to see discussions about which class Ayanokouji would still go to. After all, from all his monologues, we can conclude that this really should happen. And here, for some reason, people are inclined to two options - the Ichinose class, which naturally looks the most logical through the interaction of Ayanokouji with Kanzaki and Ichinose and, in general, rapprochement with this class. And another option is the class of Sakayanagi, who is predicted by everyone to lose in the final exam. And it's hard to argue. She has 2 points of protection and it would be logical to remove one of them and at least reduce the class scores to approximately the same for all classes.

But personally, I can't completely rule out the option of transferring to Ryuen's class. The reason for this is the 800 million points that Ryuen is going to accumulate before the release. Assuming he's not lying about it, in order to achieve that goal, you need someone with Ayanokōji's ability to do any job perfectly with minimal risk. After all, if we discard the option of transferring to Ryuen's class, then it is not entirely clear how exactly these points can accumulate ... Unless Ryuen gets an incredible strategy for this. But I don't have any thoughts on that yet.

I myself prefer the Ichinose class. But I'll be glad to see any developments. What about you?

If there is anything else you should pay attention to, please share it in the comments.

That's all for me. See you!