xxxi. required taste

Rowan knew she loved Robin. The way he would look at her and make sure she knew he was listening to her every word. How he cared about how she was and asked her how her day was. How gentle and understanding he was with her.

Just everything about him she loved. So, that's why she sat across from him, hanging off his every word. 

Rowan sat across from Dick at his table in Wayne Manor. Bruce was out doing the gods know what, Alfred was doing something upstairs, and Jason was playing games in his room.

Robin continued to speak, "So, apparently this kid hacked into the Wayne Enterprises' computer system and Bruce is planning on adopting him now, which would seem crazy, but he likes to pick strays."

Rowan smiled, "Mmm, let me guess. Black hair with pale skin?"

"You know him?"

"Nah," She laughed, "Mr.Wayne has a required taste."

Dick chuckled and sat back in his chair, popping a green grape in his mouth, "Anyways, I was talking to a Green Lantern and he was talking about this planet named Olympus." Rowan stilled, worried he found out. Her hands started to shake, so she quickly put them under her thighs, "He says that's where the gods are and I was a little confused as I never believed in them, but I know you do." Rowan nodded silently, "So, I want you to guess why he was talking about it."

She leveled her voice so he wouldn't catch on, "Uhm, I don't know. Maybe there's a huge orgy?"

Robin laughed, "No, no. Apparently, this one god, Eris—wait, no—Iros?"

"Eros?" Rowan swallowed, but her throat felt like sandpaper. That was it, she was found out.

"Yes! So, this guy has a big, special guest coming soon and everyone is dreading meeting the person. Lantern was saying how Eros had been waiting a long time for this."

"Did he say anything about what he was doing to the person or why they were so special?"

Robin thought for a second, "I think he said the guest would become a 'goddess' and fight like one. I think he just wanted the person to turn into that one god of war."

Rowan couldn't help but get frustrated at the boy. How did he not know there are more gods of war than just one? "There's more than just one, sweetheart." Dick quickly caught on to her tone, shutting up real quick, "There are Ares and yes, he is the god of war. But, the difference between him and others is that he's literally the war. He's the violence and carnage embodied as he is the one to wish that upon others."

"Oh."

"Zeus, Ares' father, grew nervous about what his son had become and he hated him to the point where Zeus had created another god from just himself, named Athena. Athena is also the goddess of war, though, she is on the strategic side. She's usually only fighting on one side and is smart with her choices."

Robin had his hand holding up his head, gazing at the girl, "You know a lot about the gods."

"I was raised too."

The boy stood up out of the blue, took her hand, and walked them over to the couch in the other room. It was a huge, grey couch with a lounge chair in the corner, a bookcase, and a large TV on the wall. He sat down, pulling her down to sit right next to him. His hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her in.

"Tell me more about them."

Rowan smiled slightly, "You want to learn about the gods?"

Robin grinned, "Well if they're important to you, they're important to me." The girl blushed slightly, so she hid in his chest, but he just grabbed her chin gently and raised her head to look at him. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before she kissed him. It was slow at first, but it quickly turned hungry. 

His hands traveled from her waist and to her ass as her hands wove into his black locks. Dick's hands squeezed slightly, eliciting a small moan coming from her mouth. His hands moved back up to her waist, lifting her up to straddle his abdomen. 

The girl knew what she was doing as she slightly moved her hips, causing a groan to escape his lips. His own hips began to move, looking for any friction possible. Her lips slowly moved down to his neck, sucking and nipping on any exposed skin, provoking more moans from the boy.

There was a noise coming from the hall, causing her to stop and look up. Dick whined a little, wanting more from the girl. Rowan giggled and pushed her hair behind her ears, gazing into his blue eyes, "Are these the gods you wanted to talk about?"

Robin playfully rolled his eyes, "No, but I'm not complaining."

"Of course not, I'm hot."

"That you are."

Eros sat in his castle, reading a book, when an interruption came from outside the door. He looked up at the large doors in front of him, and a knocking sound followed.

"Come in."

The entrance opened, revealing one of his elf servants, "You have a visitor."

The god sighed, already knowing who it was, "Let him in."

Eros has had some trouble with the other gods lately. They're all saying that bringing the girl to Olympus was trouble, a tragedy if you will. But, they just didn't understand that this was her destiny. It was written in books for years.

"Eros," The muscular man walked in. He had a brown beard, shoulder-length hair, and sharp features. He was terrifying, to say the least, "I heard something in the pit where I was dwelling."

The man placed the book on the side table, "If you are here to speak to me about the girl, Ares, you needn't as I am not changing my mind." 

His eyes grew furious, "I do not believe you heard me, Eros. The girl is the angel of the bottomless pit. She will bring annihilation and chaos to Olympus, yet you still desire this, why?"

Eros stood, angry at the questioning, "I will not be doubted about my choices. Abaddon will arrive and she will bring devastation to other planets, not ours." The god paused, thinking over his words, "Everyone understands us as we are in their stories, yes?"

Ares had to keep in a roll of his eyes, "Correct."

The love god walked forward, closer to the man, "Well, she's in mine." 

"How do you know it's this girl that's destined to be Abaddon?"

"The stories convey how a man desired a woman so dire that he pleaded to me for help. Cain Blake did just that. The tales also express how the girl will grow up in a dwelling without love and have a terrible tragedy happen to her a year before she's thought to arrive."

"Well?"

Eros locked his hands together, "Don't you see, Ares?" A small smirk overtook his face, "Rowan Blake is Abaddon."