lv. poseidon's right-hand man

Abaddon stood in the ballroom with a champagne glass in hand. It had become usual to always get drunk on these occasions.

Gods and goddesses walked around, chatting with one another. At a glance, everything seemed normal and cheery about these types of events. But if you looked between the cracks, nothing seemed bright and happy.

Athena was sending glares toward Ares while he did the same. Turns out, the woman found out about Ares' teachings with Rowan and he swore her into secrecy. The girl had no idea what he did in exchange, but Rowan thought he found a loophole that Athena is incredibly mad at right now.

"Abaddon!" Her head turned toward Eros with a scowl, "Looking stunning as ever, darling."

"Oh, fuck off." Rowan rolled her eyes. He liked to show her off at these events as he was the one to find the Abaddon.

Eros locked their arms together, "That's no way to talk about your savior, is it?"

The girl scoffed loudly, "Savior? You are anything but." 

The god merely rolled his eyes and walked around the room with her attached to his hip. He liked the looks he got once they saw he was walking around with her.

"I need you to do me a favor," He whispered in her ear, "I don't care what you have to say, but you see that man over there?" His tanned finger pointed to a tall, blonde man with light features. He wore a white toga that showed off his defined muscles, "I need you to woo him."

Her head turned quickly to the god, "Woo him?" Rowan didn't want to say that she was with Nemesis because she wasn't. But, she wasn't the type of girl to play with two guys at once. 

"Yes, do what you did with Nemesis and do it to him."

"I did nothing—"

"Oh shut it," Eros rolled his eyes, "Everyone here knows you two are a thing, but nobody speaks on it as everyone is scared that he'll out their secret hatred for others."

Rowan's jaw clenched as she looked down in thought, "What's his name?"

Eros' face broke out in a grin, "That's the Abaddon I know." His eyes returned to the male, "His name is Calix and he's a Tritone."

"What is that?"

"Posieden made them to help protect the sea with him. They often help Sirens in their mission to drown ships, but there's a catch."

"What?"

Eros bit his tongue, "They strongly believe that men should not fall in love. They say love distracts them from their love of the sea. A multitude of phony if you ask me."

Rowan's eyebrows furrowed, "So how am I supposed to 'woo' him?"

"I don't know, just do it?"

"Why?" She turned toward him, "Why do you want me to?"

The god sighed in frustration, "Poseidon said some things about me and I want payback."

"By distracting one of his men?"

"It's not just one of his men, my dear. That's his right-hand man."

Rowan walked forward with the champagne glass in hand. She could feel Nemesis's eyes on her back, causing some nerves to shoot into her stomach. But, she didn't stop when walking toward the sea boy, neither did she stop once she 'accidentally' bumped into him and spilled all the liquid onto his body.