/Introduction\

Y/N L/N
The Ancient Being

(Image doesn't belong to me)

[You can change what you wish as you wish, but the attire, markings, and horns must not change appearance other than the colors. Anything else, let your minds run wild.]

The Ancient Being. A powerful man existence that was created with the sole responsibility to protect the Sacred Forests of Alagaës.

Burdened with betrayal from a human and the conscience heavy with the deaths of wars, he takes care of the beings that reside within his Sacred Forests.

He has become accustomed to caring for young in a rough manner due to the dragon hatchlings often tackling him down at only a few months old. That has been his only interaction with young, so he is as inexperienced in taking care of fragile children.

He simply believes all children to be rowdy troublemakers, and that's how he wants it to stay. That must be how it stays.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Haldir Xistrith
Representative of the Elves

(Image doesn't belong to me)

The representative of the Elves. An elf well known throughout his village within the Sacred Forests for his outstanding ability within the world of trade and persuasion.

Haldir lives a lofty life within the tree house of the Ancient Being. He spends his time signing documents from smaller races within the Sacred Forests that the Ancient Being hasn't taken notice to.

He's grown accustomed to keeping the Ancient Being from straying from his duties of checking on the weaker, smaller raced within his Sacred Forests.