◇10K Special◆

First and foremost, thank you all who've been reading and commenting on my story!

I got this idea from melatonin-cookie and Eeveelover_love! And I'm honestly not sure if it's like, sad or happy but it's gonna be a surprise for all of us!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sela! Where are you?" Yuu called out as he walked around the Central Tree. He needed some help with the work he'd been assigned, but Haldir wasn't present so he had to opt for Selakiir.

"Sela? Are you in your room..?" Yuu opened the door only to find it empty. He huffed and closed the door, going to look around the rest of of Central Tree.

...

"Then.. Maybe Uncle Byr is here?" Yuu gave up on his search for Selakiir and instead ran off and to the Dragon Guard members floating room outside of the Central Tree.

"Uncle Byr, are you there?" He knocked on the door of the small living space, opening the door after not getting a response.

"He's not here either..? Mmm... Maybe he had scouting duty or something." Yuu shrugged his shoulders with a heavy sigh as he went back inside of the Central Tree.

"Then maybe big brother. He's too lazy to go anywhere, so he's gotta be here..."

...

"He's not here either..." Yuu said dejectedly as his peeked into Faelens room. A sad frown found its way onto his face as he closed the door and spun around.

"Auntie has gotta be here! She had a huge project she was working on!" Yuu ran down to the lower floors, doing his best not to trip on his way down. Reaching her office/bedroom quickly, he opened the door only to freeze.

"...She's gone too." He closed the door and hit his forehead on it. Letting out a tired groan, he straightened himself up and ran around the Central Tree again.

"Brother Ikarus! Are you there?!" Yuu skidded to a stop infront of yet another door and slammed it open. It was empty yet again.

"Seriously?! Then Y/N! He wouldn't just disappear!" Yuu closed the door and ran to the upmost floor.

...

"...The hell?" Yuu sighed and slid down the wall and onto the floor. He'd just checked the entirety of the Central Tree and he couldn't find anyone, not even Y/N.

"That doesn't make ANY sense. They were all here yesterday..." Yuu groaned as he rested for a bit more before getting up and stretching.

"They definitely haven't been kidnapped.. that would be stupid."

"..Maybe they just went on a trip.. Yeah. They wouldn't just leave me here." Yuu made his way down the floors.

"They'd never leave me alone.. Definitely. It must've been something urgent, that's why they're not here." He nodded to himself as he continued down the floors.