♡Chapter 19 | Painting the Roses♡

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Grim pointed out the obvious, but it dampened the horned man's mood a bit.

"I'm working on it, Grim." Y/N gently set Yuu down before nudging the beast with his foot.

"Mm.. Our dorms better, anyway. It looks cool, not like some children's fairytale." Yuu yawned.

...

"Aww yeah! I am getting my paint on!" A boy with orange-blonde hair and green eyes said brightly, catching the groups attention.

"Ah, someone's here." Grim pointed towards the stranger. Yuu's eyes lit up upon seeing the fluffy orange 2.0.

"They all gotta be red, or it's 'off with my head'!" The stranger sang, catching the magicless Vice-Prefect off guard.

"Whoa, déjà vu..." This caught the horned man's attention as he looked down at the boy, who's eyes were filled with confusion but awe.

"Huh...? You guys need something?" The stranger asked once he noticed them, ceasing him painting.

"What are you doing there?" Ace asked as he put a hand on the back of his head.

"Are you blind? I'm painting these roses red, duh." The stranger looked at Ace as if he asked something stupid. In which he did, but that can be dismissed.

"He's a bit rude. Seems a bit fun, though." Yuu stared at the strangers hair that was pinned back. It had no right to look that soft.

"Does he? He reminds me of an apricot." Y/N combed his fingers through the boys hair.

"What? Why?!" Deuce asked rather loudly, catching the duos attention.

"Ahahaha. So naïve, you put the 'n' in newb. Hold the phone. I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it, yeah?" The stranger brought up, making the entire group frown. Grim hopped up onto Deuces shoulder, making him stumbled into Yuu.

----------------------------------------------
Random intervention, but for some reason I just wanna put star stickers on Cater's face. I don't know why. I can't, but Yuu can. It will happen someday.
----------------------------------------------

"That chandelier is gonna haunt us till the day we graduate, isn't it?" Ace groaned. Yuu chuckled as he grabbed Deuce to stop him from making them fall like dominos. Y/N nodded, the probability of the chandelier never being dropped was as high as the groups chaos meter.

"And you! You're the one who ate the housewarden's tart that same night! You guys are THE hot topic around campus! I've gotta get in on this fleeting frame. I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick..." The stranger took a quick picture with the group, though noticed the horned man had moved out of the way. Yuu laughed as he looked at Y/N who instinctively moved out of the way of the foreign object.