𓄂Chapter 27 | Lunch Rush𓄂

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Another dream..?" Yuu sighed as he looked around. He wasn't surrounded by the same setting as the previous dreams, instead he stood in the middle of a savanna. The only thing that remained the same was his black and gray view.

"..A lion?" He watched as a lion accompanied by a baboon went up a cliff jutting out of an upright rock. Once the two made it to the top, he could finally see a lioness and a bright orange cub.

"Ah." The baboon raised the cub towards the cloudy skys, with the clouds parting and bathing it in the yellow light of the sun.

"That.. was rather short." Yuu grumbled as the world around him slowly turned black

...

"Myaaah! Meeeooow! Myah myaaah..." Grim grumbled in his sleep, tossing and turning on the bed. Yuu snorted and got up, getting a shirt thrown on his face.

"Get dressed, I'll wake Grim." Y/N, who had thrown the shirt, put his blazer on before walking over to Grim who was still sound asleep on the bed.

"Myaaah... Thass whatchu get... ...fer crossin' Grim da Miiightyyy..." Grim snored, blissfully unaware of his impending doom.

"That's right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant! BWUH-MYAH?!" Y/N grabbed the beast by his scruff before flicking his wrist and flipping Grim into the air. Grim, having woken up, quickly uprighted himself and landed on the ground in a daze.

"...Huh? Where am I?" Grim looked around before noticing Y/N and an almost dressed Yuu staring down at him. "Aw, man! I was dreaming that I was trouncing Riddle with my magic. You shoulda seen his face..."

"You're going to put yourself into a coma before you even come close to the Little Strawberry." Grim looked over to Y/N with a confused face while Yuu snickered.

"He means you're not going to get more powerful by sleeping all the time." Yuu rephrased for the beast while Y/N helped him add on the rest of the accessories that came with their uniforms.

"All right, lemme just fix my bedhead. Then it's off to class! I've got magic to master!" Grim cheered as he ran out of the room.

"Maybe we should style your hair too, Y/N. You'd look super pretty!" Yuu was ignored as Y/N brushed out his hair before tying it with a small band. Yuu reached up and tried to mess with Y/N's hair only to be picked up and carried out of the dorm.

...

"Ugh. Professer Trein must have cast a sleepin' spell on me." Grim yawned as he and the usual freshmen group went into the cafeteria. "I fought to stay awake, but he was sooo boring!"

"Yeah, 'fought,' sure. I heard you snoring five minutes in." Deuce scoffed with a frown. Y/N pat the boy on the shoulder as he walked past him.

"It's true, furball. You didn't try to stay awake at all." Yuu grinned as he followed behind Y/N. Grim looked at the two, baffled.