☆Part 1 | The Usual☆

.
.
.
.
"What is happening here?"
An irritated voice sounded throughout the wooden walls of the tree house. Three figures were stood under a large shadow and were shaking as they looked up towards the one who spoke.

"Nothing! Nothing at all, sir! We definitely didn't break anything!"
A young man with a pair of wings, a tail and two sets of horns shouted as he moved behind the other two that were with him. His tail had gone and covered the broken wooden figurine that was already spotted by the one who asked.

"Be quiet, you scales for brains! He obviously knows you broke it."
A slender man with long pale hair, fair skin and pointed ears snapped at the young man as he moved away from him. He crossed his arms, his clothes and hair pooling around him as he frowned.

"I broke it?! She's obviously the one who did it!"
The young man retorted as he pointed towards a young woman with shoulder-length white hair, fair skin, and pointed ears. The woman was obviously offended as she hit the young man on the head before standing up.

"As if! We all know you did it, scales."
She spoke as she glared down at the young man still on the ground. The wooden figurine on the ground was no longer covered at all, clearly forgotten during the bickering.

"Ahem."
A man with twisting horns coughed into his fist, his eyes focused on the broken figurine. "You all are such children." He sighed as he kneeled down and picked up the broken pieces of the figurine, his slender fingers tracing the delicate wood.

"Sir, we apologize for causing a ruckus and breaking your figurine." The slender man stood and bowed towards the man holding the broken figurine. "The scales for brains got too worked up and began-"

"Don't pin the blame on me, tree-man!"
The young man shouted and looked towards the horned man, crossing his arms with a pout on his face. "I did get a little excited, but I certainly didn't break the figurine alone."

"Yeah. You and the idiot broke it after getting into a fight about who Sir liked the most." The young woman said as she looked at the two with disappointment. She sighed and lowered her head towards the horned man, her white hair covering here face. "As the idiot said, were sorry for breaking your figurine and causing a commotion."

The horned man waved his hand in a dismissing manner as he stood back up, my eyes still focused on the broken figurine. "You are forgiven. Do not let it happen again." He snarled, turning on his heel and heading down the wooden halls towards his room.

"Bahaha! He's totally mad at you three."
A man with ears and a tail laughed as he walked towards the group from behind. "Y'know he's not gonna forgive ya'll until ya get him a new one he hasn't got'" The man mocked as they turned around to look at him, frowns plastered on each of their faces.

He chuckled as he walked past the three, his tail hitting the slender man on the rear. "Oi! Watch it, flea bag.." The slender man scolded, turning towards the man with ears. "Yeah yeah." The man with ears scoffed and he looked at them over his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes before taunting them, a devious smile crossing his face."I wonder how soft Sir's bed is. It's gotta be pr~etty comfortable if it's Sir's bed, yeah?" The man began walking in the same direction as the horned man with a pep in his step.