☆Part 6 | Second Meeting☆

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Close to a year and a half had passed as the group was touring Alagaës with the child. Hubyr checked in with Ikarus and the horned man twice every month.

The child now looked to be about 12-13 rather than 8-9 after being cared for for almost two years. It surprised the group but they understood the child was malnourished when they first arrived, so it probably stunted their growth.

The small scratches and scars faded with the time aswell, though they were still mildly visible.

The group was finally heading back to the Central Tree where the horned man stayed. The child was looking forward to seeing the 'Doggy' that they had only met briefly.

Of course, when they arrived it had been night, so they didn't have a chance to go back to where they met him. But now they would have their own room, so it would be easier to go without being caught.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's still a bit chilly even though it should be warming up.." Haldir, who looked the same as before, spoke as he dropped off the Hubyr's back onto the grass the glowed underneath the moonlight.

"Thats Sir's influence for ya. He doesn't like the heat, right?" Faelen landed, turning around to help the child off the dragons back. Though, he almost lost his balance as the child was heavier than he remembered.

"I can't wait to make some more outfits for the Sir! Especially since I've got alot of references now!" Syviis jumped off and twirled around before looking at the child that was standing on the ground with a tired look.

"Little Isamu (brave or courage) is probably tired, Syviis. Try to be a bit more quiet." Selakiir, who had decided to join group after bonding with the child, commented as he slipped off Hubyr's back.

"I know I'm tired.." Hubyr, who was used as a carriage the whole tour, stretched while yawning. He started walking towards the Central Tree with his large wings dragging across the glowing grass.

"I'm still surprised you decided to come with us, Selakiir." Haldir said as he looked to the blue haired elf while following behind Hubyr. The elf simply shook his head while looking at the child.

"Little Isamu needs someone to take care of them while you all work, and we don't need them running into that.. man." Selakiir caught himself before placing a hand on the child's head.

"Hah. I'm here aswell, y'know." Faelen scoffed as he swatted Selakiir's hand away, moving to stand in the middle of the two. The elf only chuckled at the reaction.

"Actually Faelen, you're still Sir's advisor. So Selakiir will have to be the kids.. attendant?" Hubyr reminded the Kissimmi as he hesitated to call the grandson of the former Mayor of the elven village an attendant.

"Thats right! Little cutie will have to be under Selakiir's care for now. Boohoo." Syviis whined as she realized she would have less time to see the child aswell. Selakiir had a look of superiority as he saw the annoyed faces the group was giving him.
.
.
.
.
.
"You're back!" A shout was heard as the group approached the Central Tree. Ikarus, the young dragon, was running out with a goofy smile on his face.