♡Chapter 20 | Classes♡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Urg.. That was way too fast, Y/N..." Yuu buried his face into the horned man's clothes, feeling nauseous from the accelerated speed. The taller man simply chuckled and walked into the classroom.

"It's rather empty despite the second bell.." Y/N looked around the half full classroom before going to an empty double desk. Yuu grumbled to himself as he dropped down from the man's back, steadying himself on the desk.

"Haa... I SO don't wanna be here." Yuu crouched down, resting his head on the wood as he messed with an empty flask. The horned man shook his head and caught the flask as it fell from the table.

"Just nap for a bit. I'll wake you up when the instructor begins the class." The taller man watched as the human boy completely sat on the ground and leaned his back on the man's legs and his side on a wall made of (f/c) particles. He wasn't visible with how long the table was, so a short nap would be fine.

...

Y/N watched as the trio he'd left behind ran into the classroom, quickly finding a free desk behind him. Grim came over to Y/N, noticing the sleeping Yuu on the ground. They'd made it just in time.

"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students. Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure that you arrive properly groomed." The instructor, whom had half and half black and white hair raised an eyebrow upon seeing a boy stand up from behind a desk. He'd obviously just woken up, his hair a little messy and consistently yawning.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. Were going to start with the basics." Professer Crewel introduced himself. Yuu paused midway through sitting, about to speak before a large hand covered his mouth.

"Dont." Y/N narrowed his eyes at the boy. He's already blurted aloud once, and they didn't need a bad relationship with this instructor.

"And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains." Professer Crewel hit a thin pointer with a red collar and jewel charm hanging from it against his palm. Yuu deadpanned and quietly gestured to the man with his hand.

"The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly." Professer Crewel smiled as he belittled his students. It seemed to be a common factor among the educators here.

"Huh. So... does anyone know what a mycelia is?" Deuce sweatdropped as he took in the information.

"I've never been one for like, memorizing what things are, ya know?" Ace groaned, doing his best to take notes.

"Mycelia is the pural noun of Mycelium. It's the vegetative part of a fungus, consisting of a network of fine white filaments." The horned man informed the two as though he were a dictionary. It was normal though, considering he was quite literally created to grow a forest.