☆Part 9 | Slip up☆

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Doggy, where are you?" The voice of a young man echoed through a floor covered in a (f/c) glow.

The top floor of the Central Tree was oddly vacant despite atleast one dragon guard standing nearby one of the few doors that could be seen. Though, it also posed the reason why the young man, or Yuu Mox, could call out for the horned being without worry.

Yuu continued walking down the long corridor of the top floor, searching for the mesmerizing door he'd seen a few years earlier.

"Doggy, are you still sleeping, then?" Yuu asked aloud to seemingly no one as he came to the door from before. Covered with twisting (f/c) lines that pulsed with every beat of the horned man's heart, the door opened as Yuu's steps grew closer.

"Child Yuu, I am very much awake." The response the young man was hopeful for finally came. Of course, he only picked up his pace to the door, swinging himself inside to see the horned man lazing on his bed.

"You don't look awake. You look more like an undead right now." Yuu walked up to the horned man's bed, the door closing itself behind him. He sat on the edge of the bed as he looked down at the barely-awake horned being.

"..Do stop hanging out with 'Kitty', would you?" The horned man sat up and pushed the shorter man with his foot. He had a rather obvious frown at the comment coming from a child who used to always call him beautiful or handsome.

"Brother Faelen wouldn't be happy if I did." Yuu laughed as he pushed the horned man's foot off of his side, moving into the middle of the bed. He didn't feel like getting pushed off the comfortable bed.

"Have you come up with a name." The horned man asked to switch the topic, though the question started the young man.

"Mm.. Maybe?" He put a hand to the back of his neck, looking away from the taller man beside him.

"Maybe? It is a yes or no question, child." The horned man grabbed the young man from under his arms and lifted him, coddling the young man between his legs.

"..I wanted you to take off the child part, not the Yuu part." The young man looked up at the horned man behind him. His back was to the taller man's chest while the latter's arms hugged him like a mother would their child.

"Name. Do not change the subject." The horned man stated, staring back at the young man in an almost challenging way. Of course, this continued for a few minutes, neither wanting to give in to this small battle.

"..Y/N." A single word finally came out of the young man's mouth as he looked away from the taller, his eyes watering from the almost never-ending staring contest.

"Is that all? No last name, Little Mox?" The horned man inquired, though simply the thought of receiving the first name Y/N from the younger made him ecstatic.

"L/N.. Y/N L/N. I wanted your last name to be like mine, but I don't know.." The young man sulked into the now named Y/N L/N's chest. He was somewhat embarrassed with how meak he had been upon giving a name, unlike the taller man who had no qualms.

"Y/N L/N.. Perhaps I could use it as a middle name. Y/N Mox L/N." The horned man suggested, happy with the idea of sharing a name with the young man. He rested his chin on the shorter's head, humming his own approval of the name.