☆Part 10 | A Mirror?☆

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few days after the slip up.
...

"Y/N!"

The voice of a young human echoed through the top floor corridor. Yuu quickly approached the door belonging to the horned man with excitement. Unfortunately, it was the middle of the night, so the man was likely asleep.

"Y/N~! Wake up, I wanna go on a walk!" Yuu announced as he stepped up to the glowing (f/c) door. He placed his hand on the handle and opened it slowly, peaking his head into the room that was dimly lit by (f/c) lines.

"Y/N?" The young man walked over to the illuminated sheets that moved to cover the one under them. Yuu laughed before laying across the bed, probably across Y/N's legs aswell.

"Child Yuu.. At this point, I'm much too tired to scold you.." Y/N sighed as he rolled on his side, rolling Yuu along with him. The young man flipped to the horned man's side, looking up at him from his position across the tallers legs.

Y/N only sighed again and sat up, rolling Yuu off of the bed. The room had been bright enough to see outlines, but unfortunately, not the edge of the bed. The young man landed with a thud, a groan following shortly afterwards.

"..How is it that you are still so energetic?" The horned man leaned over the side of the bed, looking pitifully at the human sprawled across the floor. The young man looked back at the taller, not breaking eye contact as he reformed his statement into a question.

"So.. are we gonna go on a walk or no?" Yuu gazed at the taller man above him.

"You.. haaa..." Y/N sighed again, sitting up against the headboard of his bed.

"Yeah, that's my name, Y/N." The young man moved to sit on his legs, resting his chin on the edge of the blankets. The horned man simply deadpanned at him.

"You're really pretty." Yuu blurted out as he crossed his arms on the bed. Even if he looked up to the tall man as a parental figure, that didn't mean he couldn't admire the man's beauty.

"Aren't I?" Y/N responded apathetically. He's already been alive longer than any other, so he, of course, knew this fact better than anyone.

"Mhm. Pretty and handsome. Even God's would have a hard time rivaling you." The young man agreed. It wasn't a lie.

"..But who's better?" Y/N scowled.

"Huh?"

"Who would be better looking? Would you leave me to go compliment some God?" Y/N's frown deepened as he looked down on the human, his arms crossed. He didn't like the idea of this child admiring someone else's beauty.

"Wha-! Of course not, Y/N! You're definitely more pretty than some God!" The young man quickly refuted, now standing and leaning over to the horned man while shaking his head.

"..Good." Y/N looked away from the shorter, and instead to the mirror opposite of his bed. He couldn't believe his sudden question. What was he, some immature child?