¤Chapter 11 | Seriously..?¤

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dire Crowley looked at the two walking behind him. It was a rather odd duo, and their appearance at Night Raven was odd aswell.

The one who was obviously human had the lid of his gate blown off by an untrained familiar. The other stood at 7'ft if you counted his horns into his height. He kicked the lid off of his gate.

That was a rather off predicament in the first place. They shouldn't have woken until the lid was unlocked by Dire Crowley himself.
...

"He's been staring at us for a while, Y/N."

"I know."

"Don't you find it unnerving?"

"Not really."

"..Why're you staring at the talking rat?"

"That thing was what tried to burn you, yeah?"

"..Yeah?"

The horned man began raising his hand while (f/c) swirled on the top of his palm. The human, noticing this, quickly pushed the tallers arm down.

"Let's not burn the talking rat right now."

"..Of course. That means I can later, yes?"

"..."

Grim, who had been watching the two for some sort of entertainment, had a bewildered look on his face. The human who probably wasn't a human just threatened to burn him for the sake of the human. But that same human, who Grim himself threatened to burn, stopped the horned man.

Was the human a Saint? Or was the horned man a demon? It was confusing.

...

Dire Crowley sweatdropped as he watched the twos interaction. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but he got the gist of the horned one threatening the untrained familiar. Luckily the human student stopped him, but is seemed that such a thing was a normal occurrence?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The small group soon neared the Mirror Chambers. They kept a steady pace.

...

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students--let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" A short, about 160cm boy with strawberry red hair spoke, swinging his arm in an exaggerated arc.

"*Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." A boy.. or man, with lion ears spoke, fully ready to leave the stuffy room without introduction.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on yout achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." A boy with glasses and pearlish-blue hair spoke, grinning at the new students before him seemingly wickedly.