𓄂Chapter 31|Challenges𓄂

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n hummed as he watched the two opposing dorms get into position on the field as he walked over to the bottom of the stadium seats. Leaning against the wall, the horned man listened to his main group attempting to provoke the Savanaclaw students. Well, atleast the little feline in their group.

"I'm about to tear you guys apart!" Grim shouted while pointing at Leona and Ruggie.

"Keep that talk up while you still can! Shyeheehee!" Ruggie snickered and taunted the grey beast.

"Fine by me. There's no fun in prey that doesn't bite back." Leona took his own part of taunting the feline.

Grim clearly wasn't happy with the twos response to his provocation as he stamped his foot on the solid ground of the field.

"Now now, Grimmy~ We haven't even started the match and you're getting all worked up."

"Right? Don't get your fur in a bunch, furball."

Grim whipped his head around to stare at Ace and Cater in betrayal. Honestly, who's side are those two on?!

Another Savanaclaw student went up to the front, having retrieved a disk from a storage room in the stadium. The hippo-beastman smirked as he tossed the disk at the Heartslabyul trio plus Grim.

"Hehehe. We'll let you weaklings have the first shot."

Y/N, now bored of listening to the bickering, lightly hit his fist on the wall.

*Crack*

He flinched and turned to where his fist had connected with the stone only to see a moderately sized crack starting from his hand.

Y/N wasn't the only one to notice it, as all the others turned their heads after hearing the auditable crack from the field. The horned man scratched his cheek and sweatdropped before glancing back at the crowd in the field.

"Mm. The stone was weaker than I had expected, my apologies."

The others stared at him dumbfounded before shouting out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WEAK'?!"

...

"What bullshit is this.." Yuu sighed as he looked down at his new attire.

He wore a quick button-down top and slacks themed with Octavinelle's dorm colors. A slanted hat rested on his head with a cute Mostro Lounge logo on the side while his brown hair was half-way tied up and the bottom was let down to cover his back.

Yuu fiddled with the buttons on his shirt while looking around the room he stood in.

The room had two dark sofas, a expensive looking desk and chair aswell as a golden-bronze colored vault behind the chair. The walls were covered with large books, most of which he couldn't even read the title of.

The boy nervously shifted back and forth on his feet while avoiding the piercing stare of a silver-haired boy sitting at the desk that was previously mentioned. Behind him stood two tall twins, both of which had mischievous-looking grins on their faces.